Lost

We walked through the forest, Icy complained about her feet hurting while Blood and Halfie attempted to make conversation but was countlessly interrupted by Icy's groaning. Eventually we had a silent agreement to just not talk.

"Ughh, Shadow, can we go now?" Icy complained, she hadn't worn her training outfit, she'd worn her I'm-royalty-and-don't-forget-it dress, probably to show off at Blood and Halfie.

"Darrllllliiiinnnnggg." I heard someone whisper, it felt very near me, my first idea. James. I sprinted in the direction of the voice, forgetting about Icy, Halfie, and Blood. I heard footsteps behind me fast, they were catching up, I was feeling jumpy, James could pop out of no where at any time.

"Shadow! Where are you going?" Someone yelled from behind me, I stopped in my tracks, someone bumping into me making me fall. "Shadow, are you okay?" Halfie asked, helping me up. I looked to see how far I'd run and realized I couldn't see the trail anymore.

"I'm sorry, I thought... I just heard something." I gladly accepted her hand, allowing her to help me up. "Wait, did we leave Icy and..."

"Yeah."

"Oh no."

"Yeah."

Icy's P.O.V.

"Why did Shadow run?" Blood asked, looking at me confused. I let out a exasperated sigh, for being one of Shadow's friends she sure doesn't know much about her life.

"James, I heard him say something, not sure why she ran though, maybe to look for him." Does this girl think she can talk to me without asking? I mean, sure her outfit was fabulous, but before we can become friends she needs to learn that I'm better than everyone, especially her.

"Oh okay, well, do you know how to get home?" Oh great. I looked around, not seeing any thing familiar, the training clearing, the tree Shadow grew, Shadow, anything to let me know where we are. Shadow is the wolf, she knows the forest like the back of her hand, I'm a princess not a guide.

"Of course not, I don't explore the woods, I'm going to look for the mansion." I turned around and began making an ice trail so I would know where to go back to if I got lost, Blood started following me, I turned abruptly. "What do you think your doing?" I asked, glaring at her.

"I have no sense of direction," she looked back at me, "I thought I'd help you look." I made a tasking sound with my mouth.

"Fine." I turned around and immediately saw mud. Mud and heels do NOT do together. I transformed into a cat and allowed my senses to lead me to food, every cats best friend.

"How'd you do that?" Blood asked, peering at me as I sat on the ice, licking my paw, this mud was messing up my coat. I rolled my cat eyes, after all, I can't talk as a cat. I began walking again, leaving another ice trail when I picked up the sent of food I began running, leaving Blood behind to chase after me.

"Wait wait!" She yelled, tripping, "I can't run that fast!" She called, I stopped and stared at her. I guess I could just walk with her but it would be a thousand times easier just running as a cat and leaving her.

Shadow's P.O.V.

I had nothing that smelled like Icy to track her with. Halfie has been walking behind me as I sniffed for the trail, I just hope Icy hasn't froze Blood yet.

"Got anything?" Halfie asked, repositioning her purple mask that covered half her face. I shook my head and transformed back.

"Maybe they'll find their own way back to the mansion." I looked at her, she shook her head.

"Blood has no sense of direction." She answered, neither does Icy.

Icy's P.O.V.

I found the source of the food, it just turned out to be a old clearing, I felt like something was there but there but it just looked like a empty space. We continued walking to find a trail to lead us home.

"why don't you like me?" I heard Blood ask. Maybe it's because she's short, she looks 13, but mostly I just want her to know I'm better.

"You need to learn that I'm superior." I answered, turning back around and meeting her confused face, I turned back, walking my best royalty walk.

"Superior to what?" She asked again, doesn't she know when to shut up?

"I'm Icy, Icy Royalty. James, my father who left me left my mom too, she was broken hearted, he later killed my sister in front of her and killed her as I watched but, before all that happened. I was royalty, I was the best of the best, I was princess Megan. I'm still royalty, just now I'm a creepypasta, I know at one point you were also royalty but I was the best, you don't know the struggle of my kingdom, you probably lived a happy life till a Creepypasta killed you, you know what, I held my kingdom together while my mom was depressed. I took hold of the throne so others wouldn't fall because of my sad mothers pitiful mistakes, I died protecting my kingdom!" I spat out, tears were running down my face. The winter had been hard, I had tried to save the boy I loved in the snow, we both died. She thinks she's better. I felt like crying remembering everything.

"I never said I was better." She answered.

"I know you think it." I answered, who does she think she it? She rolled her eyes.

"Is that the mansion?" She asked, pointing to a tall building in the distance. It looked old and warn but only to scare off wondering people, the inside was clean for a murders house.

"Yes, I believe it is, if you'd excuse me." I transformed and ran to the mansion, I was ready for Hoodie to put his arms around me. I ran into the mansion, Slender and Shadow stood in the living room talking, Hoodie sat on the couch, my eyes were watering. Why did all of that have to happen to my mom? Why did I have to fall, why did my whole kingdom have to fall? I gently sobbed into his shoulder, firm arms rapped around me and led me upstairs.

Shadow's P.O.V.

Hoodie lead a crying Icy upstairs just before Blood walked in, Halfie ran up and rapped her arms around her, grasping her into a hug.

"What was wrong with Icy?" I asked, taking a seat (with me out the door and selling it to the neighbors).

"She was mad at me and said some stuff about her past life..." Blood told me. Icy's been touchy about her past life since she's arrived.

"Oh yeah, she's... Er... Touchy." Blood nodded understandingly.

"So this James guy, he's a real jerk?"

"Yeah..." I told her everything that's happened leaving them both with astonished faces.

"I was right." Blood said under her breathe.

"He was a real jerk." Halfie finished for her. Maybe now that Icy has seen Blood step down from her throne she will make her a friend and not a enemy.