The Forest

I turned to see Slender, I jumped backwards, he's not the most inviting when he scares you, I laughed at my own cower and straighten from my fighting position.

"Did you get to talk to Calum?" He asked, I nodded, not sure what to tell him, "did he give you anything." I laughed nervously, thinking about his words, "are you going to do it?" Slender asked, I looked up curiously.

"Do what?"

"Date Levi." I shook my head.

"No Slender, I rather be with you." I laughed, "just don't scare me again." I saw him nod, silently agreeing.

"Your mast looks nice." He said politely. I had forgotten it was on, the on,y thing that told me I was wearing it was a black line right at the bottom of my line of vision.

"Thank you." I replied, shivering slightly, my cloak used worked as a blanket to keep me warm. I took his hand and pulled him inside, Spyro was in the center of the living room showing everyone her new skills, Midnight was talking with Jeff about something but all he seemed to stare at was his outstretched wings. I turned my attention to Icy who was talking with Hoodie. I could here Kadence's giggles from upstairs along with Sally's whispers, I guess good hearing was a bonus with wolf ears, running my tongue over the front of my teeth I felt my sharp canine teeth. Glancing over at the couch I saw my cloak, I walked as silently as I could, not wanting to disturb the rare peacefulness of the mansion.

"Is Calum okay?" Icy asked as I picked up my cloak and slung it over my shoulders.

"He's alive." I responded flatly, not wanting to talk about any of it. I had to much anger build up, this whole, James and Zalgo, rings, sisters, it's all to much. Now we've added Calum being hurt, and it's partially my fault. I needed to get anger out. Tying my cloak around my neck I slipped on my hood and walked out.

Tonight. Someone dies.

b-t dubs, this is a time skip<<<<<<

I finished drawing my crescent moon in blood on the wall before calling the police, howling, and leaving. Basically my normal thing. I put my cape back on, as I walked back to the old window that sat in the center of the wall, my cloak dragging its edge in blood as I walked. Transforming quickly I left running back to the mansion. It was dark out, when I arrived everyone was asleep, the moon was full and beautiful glowing through the tree, the forest had became thinner than it has been, allowing me to be able to see far off into the woods without the disturbance of to many trees blocking the view. I felt like I could see my sister and mom walking through the forest, laughing and talking, sometimes I saw Ally walking with them sometimes, her shadow would pass by but no one was there to cast it. The happy family passed by one of the trees that blocked my vision, I waited for them to walk out but instead one tall, slender girl walked out, the tree split us up, only me to come out from behind the vision of death. I sighed softly, my breathe creating a white puff of smoke in the air, it was cold but I couldn't tell very well, I glanced down at my hand, running my finger over the cold dark blue gem on the top of the ring. I looked back up to see Ally had disappeared, leaving Shadow, the new Ally. I'm not sure if she's improved though. The trees glowed slightly due to the light being shown by the moon.

"It feels nice doesn't it?" I heard a sharp voice behind me, I shook my head.

"7.8/10 to much ice." I replied smiling slightly.

"Cold is the best temperature, I was born in the cold, I have felt chills since I died. And now, even after all that, I still love it, it has its downsides though." She said walking over to me, I glanced at Icy, her breath did not turn to a cloud, I guess it matched the current temperature, probably colder.

"And what's the downside?" I asked her, looking back out to the trees.

"My first boyfriend died in it, like I did, but I went out to save him, I could've stayed inside, let him die alone." She replied, I wasn't sure if there was regret in her voice or not.

"Icy. Tell me one thing, how did you get Hoodie to ask you out?" I asked laughing.

"Oh please! He would never," she said laughing at the same time, "I asked him out." She said after she finished laughing, a look of surprise crossed my face.

"Whoa, you did? I know I was expecting that but at the same time I wasn't." I responded.

"Whatever, as long as I'm happy." I rolled my eyesore, she's so self conceded sometimes, I stood up and looked out at the place I had been one more time before turning around and walking off, glancing at the blood stain on the corner of my cloak while I left Icy sitting in the freezing weather.