Home (also you get to decide next chapter)

As the cool air of the forest brushed against my wounds I shuttered, it was night in this stupid human world and I was not asleep. Kadence, the lucky one, sat on my back comfortably humming Alloute.

"You don't have to keep my locked up like I'm a prisoner!" BC complained as she dragged her feet, fallen leaves with her.

"But you are a prisoner." Icy shot back coldly, a light smirk shadowed on her lips from the amount of power this was giving her over someone she hated.

"Mommy?" Kadence whimpered.

"Yes, Kay?"

"Are you okay?" She asked quietly.

"I'm fine." I answered her in the most reassuring voice I could muster.

We had gotten out with Kadence and BC but Zalgo had a plan. I could feel it.

The rest of the walk back to the mansion was overwhelmingly quite. No one knew what to say. Even Icy kept her mouth shut, astonishing, I know. Lingering in the air was silence and the scent of blood.

"We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship..." BEN started singing but was cut off my an annoyed Jeff telling him to "shut the hell up."

"Zooming through the sky..." Kadence whispered.

"I can't comprehend why we can't just teleport there." Slender whined like a child as he teleported in front of us and waited instead of walking with us all.

When we finely made it back to the mansion everyone went to bed except for me and BEN, who instead

"She still doesn't remember me." BEN sighed, interrupting the silence that had once filled the room.

"I'm sure she'll regain her memory at one point." I reassured him, he took a seat next to me instead of turning on his console.

"What if she doesn't?"

"I- I don't know." Suddenly Ben put down his controller and stood up, walking over to me. "Then I'll need a distraction." I cocked my head sideways, distraction?

"What do you mean?"

"Never mind, do you want to maybe, go on a walk?" BEN offered. I smiled and stood up.

"Sounds fun, let's go!" I followed him out into the woods and we began walking down the old worn path that was now kicked up but shaped from everyone who's ever walked down it.

"Listen Shadow..." BEN stopped walking and I did too. "I, uh, have to do something..." BEN started getting closer to me till I could feel his hot breath.

--

SO THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT ONLY BECAUSE YOU GET TO DECIDE IF

A) she allows him to walk closer.

B) she backs away.