A Long Day

I know the chapters have been slow... But don't worry, it's about to speed up! Anyone have any ideas for Shadow's catch phrase?

~~~~~~~~~~

"One, two, three, GO!" I transformed and changed back as fast possible. "One, two, three, GO!" When I changed for the fortieth time I fell to the ground exausted. Training was getting to hard, day after day I did this, but it was easier than my earlier exercise. Transform, run down as far as you can go as a shadow, stop, transform and run back as a human then repeat. He pulled off the hat he always wore to reveal wolf ears, a Carmel color, same as his hair.

"Do you always have ears?" I asked, breathing heavily peering up at him.

"Yeah, soon you will always have ears, you'll also change a little." Change? What does he mean change?

"Oh okay." I don't want to ask to many questions.

"You'll be transforming soon, your almost ready." He swished his tail I never knew he had, flashing his sharp wolf teeth.

"I never noticed..." I stopped.

"I know, I can disguise it, it's better when you go into public." I put my hand on my head to feel were my ears where hidden, permeant ears, a tail and sharp teeth. What will the others think?

"Oh okay that makes sense. May I go rest now?" I asked, standing up and patting down my dress, I need a new outfit for training. I trudged back to the mansion, my feet aching in every step, I arrived to see Kadence playing in the front yard with Sally and Jeff who was chasing them both, Kadence in wolf form, barking every once in awhile a cute tiny bark. I sat up straighter, trying to walk better without cringing from the pain, I don't want them to see me tired.

"SHADOW!!" Kadence transformed and ran over to me as fast as her small legs could carry her along with Sally.

"Hey guys, having fun?" I crouched down to get to Kadence's height.

"Yeah! Jeff's playing tag with us, want to play?" I sat up again.

"Sure, let me just take a shower." They both nodded and continued to play with Jeff who looked tired also. I shuffled inside, immediately pulling off my shoes, I took a sigh as I felt the plush carpet underneath my clothes. I walked over to the couch and fell onto it, my shoulders aching along with my thigh, BEN who was playing on the game cube didn't look up. Slender came down hearing me arrive.

"How was training?" He asked, taking a seat next to me.

"Good," I answered meekly, "I'm going to take a shower, then take a nap, I'll let you know if I don't pass out before that." I walked up the stairs forgetting my shoes downstairs. Step, whimper, step, whimper. I finely got down on all floors using each limb of my body to walk. Toby passed and looked at me weirdly.

"Don't ask," I told him continuing up the stairs. Icy was in the shower, at least she doesn't use up all the hot water, she showers in literal freezing water. I walked to the room and flopped down on my bed hearing Masky and Hoodie leave to their killings, probably someone in the forrest they have to kill off. I closed my eyes and drifted off very quickly, not a surprise knowing how tired I was.

I woke up in the morning, I was stretched out like a starfish on Slender's bed. I went do sleep at about 5 last night, ughh, had I really slept for 19 hours? And in my normal clothes? I sat up stretching my aching shoulders, I smelled myself immediately cringing. Grabbing a new dress I had gotten about a week ago, it was all black, a little short, it had sides cut off showing skin but was still very cute without being overly sexy. Taking the dress I walked over to the bathroom, my feet feeling less soar than yesterday. Turning on the shower I hopped in, letting the warm liquid run over my shoulders as I rubbed them the ache slowly getting better. I got out and dryer my hair, leaving it down as it naturally curled a little into pink, blue and black locks, I slid into the dress turning around and admiring myself, how will I look when I fully transform?

"Ooohhhh nice dress where'd you get it?" Icy squealed, walking around me in circles.

"Burlington," I said in a overly cheery voice like the commercial. She smiled wide showing her perfect teeth, a glittering white flashing parade in her mouth.

"Haha very funny." She said sarcastically, "When do you go for training?"

"Later, for now I'm going to play with Kadence I fell asleep yesterday and didn't have time." She nodded and I walked down the hall barefooted, my boots still downstairs. I walked in to see Kadence laying down playing with toy horses on her side as Sally brushed her hair.

"One stroke, two stroke..." Sally counted.

"Three stroke, five stroke, one stroke, nine stroke..." Kadence said after her causing me to giggle. They both looked up?

"Will you play with me?" Sally asked.

"We'll have fun!" Kadence finished, laughing a little.

"Sure, which horse do I get?" I looked at all the horses Sally had set up.

"Dagger, the grey one." Sally said as she handed Dagger to me.