Lightning Storm

What Katrina was doing while Shadow was doing her thing last chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katrina's P.O.V.

I started by picking a random, boy, but this one was different, he almost sort of volunteered. He walked up to me nicely, he had been walking alone in his yellow shirt and a grey vest, casual jeans on, his smile was nice too.

"Hi, I'm Katrina, you can call me Kat." He nodded.

"My names John, want to see a movie?" I nodded.

"Sounds fun, but I didn't bring any money." I looked at the ground, waiting for him to say he could pay.

"I didn't either, how about we just go on a walk?" I looked at him strangely, what kind of guy offers to go to such an expensive place but doesn't bring money? I nodded and began walking with him, he walked happily., as if he had just scored a goal. Walking through the Slender forest I looked at his face to see if it creeped him out but he seemed more interested than afraid as we neared a cliff I had been on before.

"So Kat, color slash colors?" He asked me as he sat down on a log.

"Red and pink mostly." I said, he nodded.

"Colors of love." I nodded before looking back at him.

"You?"

"Yellow, blue sometimes."

"Cool." I replied, not thinking much of it, "favorite food?"

"Cake, and yours?"

"Cinnamon rolls. Favorite band?"

"Fall out boys."

"Most all of them." He nodded in agreement before he started cracking jokes.

"What are easier to pick up the bigger they get?"

"I don't know."

"Women." He started laughing hysterically as I slapped his arm smothering laughter myself.

"Okay here's another, why didn't the skeleton ask out the pretty girl?" I shrugged, "he had no guts." I laughed.

"That was so cheesy I could put it on a cracker." I said laughing, I looked at him for a second.

After laughing at his jokes and messed around with him, I actually didn't want to kill him, knowing what happened last time I knew keeping him alive and with me wouldn't do me amy good. I kissed his cheek softly waiting for him to fall. He didn't budge, I looked into his eyes to see him smiling, his eyes were unnaturally yellow but still handsome.

"Why aren't you dead?" I asked, he laughed.

"Please. I'm already dead." He laughed I looked at him confused before realizing the obvious, "I know you are too."

"Then why'd you make me go through all this?" I asked him, he smiled.

"Because, I wanted to see your reaction." I pushed him over the position he was sitting.

"Fine, but what's your real name if it isn't John Smith, what is it?" He began changing his looks, his eyes started glowing slightly, the yellow becoming a little more noticeable. A lightning bolt appeared over his eye as a tattoo along with a couple yellow lightning bolt tattoos appearing on his arms, when I looked back into his eyes they were electric. A holster of black arrows appeared slung over his shoulder magically and bow appeared in his hands. He put the bow up and looked at me.

"Lightning Storm." He answered, I nodded slowly.

"Why have I never seen you before?" I asked him, he smiled.

"I'm new." He said, I looked at him confused.

"how'd you die?"

"lightning." He answered, I nodded, thinking about BEN, "don't stand in the middle of the rain in a field."

"Cool, so, what exactly do you do?" He poked me as I felt a shock of electricity, I jumped back, "Shocking isn't it?" He asked, I laughed.

"I should head back if you aren't going to die." I said standing up, his eyes changed.

"Can I come?" I looked at him for a second before nodding, he stood up and began walking with me, he still seemed curious as he walked but mostly he messed with his bow, when we arrived at the mansion he looked it up and down. "Looks old."

"It scares away wanderers, makes them less curious, what would you do if you found a giant awesome mansion in the middle of the forest? I would want to know what was inside. Most people don't even care about this mansion, anyway, their killed before they can get close." I looked back at him, "I'm going to go inside and see what's happening before you can come in." He nodded and I began walking up to the steps. I opened the door and ascended up the stairs to see BEN holding Shadow up.