Memories

"Shadow!" I heard my name being called from upstairs, thinking something was wrong I ran up there, Slender following, I entered the room to hear Kadence singing it Icy, Kadence continued singing as I entered, Icy turned her head to look at me as if to be asking, "what is she singing?" I turned to Slender who seemed to be looking at Kadence. Slender looked at her as she finished.

"Where did you hear that song?" I asked her, she shrugged.

"I wonder if you would like to go on a ki-" I stopped him.

"Not yet Slender..." I sighed, "not yet." I took his hand and pulled him out, leaving Icy with them.

"Allouette, it's an old children's song, French." Slender's said as I pulled him to his study.

"Yes but where did she get it from?" I asked him, he started going through book.

"Possibly it is just a creepypasta gift, it'd make a creepy song when your walking down someone's hallway preparing to kill them." Slender replied.

"Makes sense." I agreed, I looked over at him.

"Is there
anyway to make me remember my past life?" I asked him, he nodded.

"When you changed I'm guessing it was your wolf side that erased most of your memory, it is not all fully gone, instead it just builds up walls, enabling them to be reached." I nodded, "Shadow I can take down the walls, it will hurt, but also, are you sure you want to remember?" He asked, I nodded slowly.

"Now." I said standing up, he looked at me before nodding, I could feel something in the depths of my mind as it happened. Something reaching in, I felt myself faint but still I was in the reality. Something I'm guessing was Slender's tendrils set me on the couch, that's when it hit me. Bits of my memory, parts of my life, all making me remember.

"Nathan your going to be a father!" I squealed at him, Nathan nodded happily. Nathan, a boy I re breed faintly still, happiness with, he smiled making is hazel eyes light up, his hair was brown, and his jeans worn.

"A father?" James asked, entering the room. He looked at Nathan.

"Correct." He answered, James looked at me.

"Let me talk to Nathan for a second." He said, I nodded and left the room, I waited awhile before James opened the door, a sad expression on his face, "left through the window... Oh honey, he never cared." He said. My life span and the next thing I knew I was in a room, a hospital room, I was breathing heavily, a baby in the nurses hand.

"Would you like to hold her?" The nurse asked me, I shook my head, knowing it'd make it harder to say good bye.

"Well we need a name."

"Kadence." I replied.

"I was told she will be given up for adoption, a closed one, are you sure of this?" I nodded again, watching them walk away with her. I closed my eyes and opened them again, a whole new setting, I was sitting in what I now remember as my room, painting my nails with my sister.

"You're brave, I would never be able to give up my child like that." Alyssa told me, I nodded.

"I can't raise her." I answered.

"Did you name her?"

"Kadence."

"Do you miss him?"

"Who?"

"Nathan."

"Of course. I just don't understand how someone could be that happy then leave. Without a word."

"I don't know Ally." Again the world span again, this time I knew what was happening. I opened my eyes to Slender's study, I had new memories thoughts, decisions, I stood up quickly, feeling dizzy as I began walking.

"Shadow are you okay?" Slender asked, I nodded.

"James must've killed Nathan. But it doesn't matter anymore." I said, turning away, "I'm going to talk to Icy, thank you Slender." I left the room, rubbing my head, it gave me a headache, I walked to the living room where Icy sat with Spyro, who was playing on her DS.

"Did you two ever have a boyfriend?" I asked, Spyro blushed as Icy talked.

"Yes, I think he died though, I was trying to save him when I died." Icy said as she painted over her naturally blue nails.

"Yes." Is all Spyro said.

"Icy what do you mean?" I asked her.

"I don't know, he just started walking out, mumbling he had to go." She shrugged.

"I think James killed Nathan, I'm wondering if he killed your boyfriend.

"Gavin." Icy corrected, sealing the bottle and blowing on her nails, " and that would make sense." I nodded I turned to Spyro, she noticed.

"Found murdered." She answered, I could tell she hated talking about her love life but it was funny seeing her reaction.

"Tell me Spyro... Are you in BEN dating?" Spyro blushed again, she tucked a piece of purple hair.

"Not officially. He's to forward." She answered, I nodded.

"He seems like it." Icy added.

"He's nice if you get close to him." I interrupted, the TV flipped on without anyone touching it as BEN emerged.

"I see your talking about me." BEN smirked. Spyro looked back down at her DS as Icy seemed annoyed at his presents.

"Can I help you BEN?" She asked, he nodded.

"My 'friend' Dark is coming over." He said.

"Dark Link?" Spyro asked, looking up from her device, BEN nodded.

"Yes, this is just a warning." I laughed.

"A warning for what?" I asked him.

"You'll find out." He winked before leaving. Who's Dark Link?