The Book

And about the cover... IM SORRY I JUST HAD TO!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat in Slender's lap as he read a book to help me, Midnight, and Icy, it was titled, "The Final Transformation". I read what I could before Slender turned the page, he had ultra fast reading abilities.

Hasn't reached full form...

*Flip*

Zalgo wants...

*Flip*

Angi is...

*Fl-

Before he could flip the page I put my hand out.

"Angi is my grandpa," I whispered to him.

"Your what?" He looked startled, "who told you this?"

"Calum, head of the Shadow Wolf Clan," I answered, he got up quickly dropping the book and me falling off his lap before he took a few strides over to the dusty book case in the corner.

"Let me see..." He murmured, pulling out books from his book case with all his tentacles, "nope, hope, nope, nope, nope... Ah, here it is," he walked back over, sitting on the couch, the brown worn leather book held in his white hands. The words 'Mysteries of Zalgo' aligned the cover in cursive gold letters, he handed me the old book.

"Read it," he gestured to the book held in my hand. I flipped to a chapter called "Angi, the brother and his family"

Through many years the strong Creepypasta know as Zalgo lived in the nether world, Zalgo had a brother but they were not born, more of appeared. Zalgo's brother, Angi, was killed after he chose a mortal named Serena over his immortality and power. They soon had a child named James. James grew up half Creepypasta and half human. Not much information is know about James, exept that he married a full shadow wolf from the shadow clan named Johanna. They gave birth to two children, names unknown. From research we know that they would both be born humans until one of their other forms are uncovered unless death hits them first. It is known that James had multiple affairs.

I stopped reading.

"So that would make we one quarter human, one quarter creepypasta and two quarters shadow wolf?" I asked Slender who had been reading over my shoulder, finishing much faster than me though.

"Correct, but you have unlocked you creepypasta form, making you have a bloodlust, but soon you will be able to unlock your full shadow wolf form, that'll make you half creepypasta half shadow wolf, same goes for Icy and Shadow."

"Calum told me."

"Wait, is that where you kept running off to?"

"Er, yeah," embarrassment made me feel hot as my ears perked up.

"Okay then next time you see him ask him."

"You'd be okay with it?"

"Of course."

"AHHHHH HELP ME OH ZALGO I'M STUCK!!!!!!!!" I heard screaming downstairs. Slender and I rushed down expecting the worst but came to see something different. Jeff was frozen up against the wall, Midnight hunched over laughing while Icy was smiling, her hand dancing around making the ice locking Jeff to the wall become thicker then thinning off, disappearing without a trace.

"What happened?" I asked in between gasps to catch air from my laughing fit.

"He sat on me." Icy hissed, her purple eyes turning a cold blue color.

"He what?!"

"She was in cat form sitting on the-" he dropped and gasped for air through his crushed ribs, "the couch- OW not so hard please?- and I didn't see her and I sat down and now this happened."

"Okay Icy, he's had enough," I said calmly Icy lowered her hand, the ice that cased him in disappearing as he fell to the ground.

"Don't mess with royalty," she walked to Hoodie and smiled taking his hand as she sat down and watched television. (WOW the full word!) Hoodie whispered something to her, I watched her flush pink and smile wider, "of course Hoodie." She whispered back but loud enough so that everyone could here.

"What just happened?" I asked as they both walked out to the woods.

"I don't even know." Midnight muttered and sat down on Jeff's lap (he'd moved to the couch) smiling.

GUESS WHAT!?!!?!? TIME SKIP TIME!<<<<<<<<<<<<
"Hey Calum." I walked over to him, he jumped at my voice, transforming quickly and growling. He saw me and transformed back this time smiling.

"Hey so, have you thought about my offer?" I nod, I was ready.

"First we must train you, at one point your body will accept your shadow wolf side and transform to show it." I nodded again... Was I sure I was ready.

"Okay first let's fight, no using any creepypasta side, it'll fight for dominance, when your ready they'll fuse together." I nodded again... What am I getting myself into?

I got into a fighting stance along with Calum, he jumped first, landing behind me in a swift motion. I went into a shadow by a tree, shift ing from shadow to shadow till I was right behind him. I jumped out of the shadow before he could react but soon I found myself laying on my back. I transformed underneath him. He transformed too.

"Very good, I'm hard to beat, after all, I'm the leader on the Shadow clan." He said as he crawled off me, "I'll call you here tomorrow, I'll also bring someone easier to beat but still a challenge." And with that he transformed back. Running into the woods. I watched him disappear before heading back also.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOOOO ICY AND HOODIE! DO YOU SHIP IT? Hicy or Idie? Anyway, anyone wanna guess what her final transformation will look like? No? Okay. Anyway, TILL NEXT TI E MY LITTLE PHYCOPATHS!!!