Final Form- Shadow

Hey guys, so, did you know, if you listen to the song Say Something while reading stories it makes it a hundred times more touching? I know this because I was writing it and I was like, this is a happy part but I'm sad. So that's all I wanted to say, hope you like this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Will mommy be okay?" I heard a soft voice ask.

"She'll be fine Kadence." A male voice answered, I tried placing it, I knew it wasn't Slender or any other creepypasta. I finely felt like I could open my eyes, I slowly opened them, looking around the unfamiliar room. I looked to see a familiar boy standing with Kadence.

"Hey sexy." He said smoothly, I rolled my eyes, I sat up, as I did I felt something weird, I reached my hand back to feel fur leading from the bottom of my back, I stood up feeling weird, dizzy kind of.

"Shut up." I mumble as I found a mirror, I began admiring my appearance.

"Ooohhhh, your tail is HOT." He said staring at me again.

"What?" I ask, turning around in the mirror to see I had a wolf tail leading from the bottom of my back that came out as the bottom of my dress, I looked up to see me ears, I couldn't figure out how to put them down though.

"Their permeant." Levi said while smiling to expose his sharp teeth like a canine, "these?" He asked, pointing to his mouth, "you have some too."

"I-I do?" I said, moving my hand to my mouth to feel sharp teeth.

"Okay, is that all that's new?" I asked, turning in the mirror.

"Nope, you should have a Shadow clan tattoo on your back, it's not visible with your dress on... Want me to find it for you?" He asked, leaning in the doorway, eI rolled my eyes, maybe I could have some fun with him.

"Sure." I answered, I lifted my hands up, "go ahead." His face was covered in a look of surprise.

"R-really?" Now he was the one stuttering. He took a step forward then a step back, deciding if he was going to go for it or not.

"Not so fast." Someone grabbed his arm and I quickly put mine down, Calum emerged from the doorway, "congratulations Shadow, your an official Shadow wolf." He leaned back in the door, so that's were Levi gets it from.

"Fine bro, I'm going to mom." Levi said before walking out.

"You like your final form?" Calum asked me as I looked at my black tail, the very end of it blue, "the blue part looks unnatural, probably caused by you still being part Creepypasta." He said rubbing his chin. Wait...

"Do they know I'm here, how long have I been asleep, or passed out, or whatever I was?" I asked frantically.

"Prepare for trouble." I heard a voice say.

"Make that double." I heard a different voice say, I knew what was happening immediately.

"To protect the world from devastation."

"To unite all people within our nation."

"To denounce the evil of truth and love."

"And extend our reach to the stars above."

"Midnight." Midnight said as she emerged.

"Mikaela." Mikaela said doing the same thing.

"team rocket blasting off at the speed of light." They said at the same time, that's when a white cat walked between and Icy transformed, she crossed her arms and leaned back.

"Icy. That's right." She said prissily, they all burst out laughing as I put my hand over my mouth laughing.

"How did you know I liked-"