Inroductions

"This is my mom." Midnight said as she introduced us to her newfound mother as we sat in the kitchen. I nodded, Kadence sitting in my lap, I held her tightly close to me, Midnight also had a child, Alex was his name. Kadence, being a shadow wolf, could sense my emotions, she must have known something was wrong because she held me close too, her small arms around me. Slender turned his head at me, focussing on me, I could tell he was reading my mind. He turned away, Kadence let go of me and slid from my lap, going up to her and Sally's room, probably to play. I stood up, tired of the family reunion and started my way out

Spyro's P.O.V.

I couldn't help the sad look on my face when Midnight showed us her mother. I saw Shadow leave, knowing it was to much for her too. I felt a gentle touch on my wings, the hand pulled back quickly. I'm guessing it wasn't expecting to feel them. I glanced sideways to see BEN beside me, had he really never noticed them? Seriously, they're on my back, my shirt was crossed strapped in the back along with the part it was cut off, allowing my wings to be seen, all they did was fold up, they wouldn't retract. BEN then placed his hand on my lower back, avoiding my wings, his touch was cold, reminding me slightly of what it feels like to be around Icy, he pushed me forwards, guiding me slightly, I began walking, his hand didn't release my back as we walked. He lead me upstairs. What was he doing? He pushed me into his room, not harshly but more like a suggestion.

"Okay BEN what do you want?" I asked him as I laid onto his bed.

"I saw you were sad so I freed you." He replied shrugging as he turned on his consoles.

"Is that all you wanted?" I asked, seeing through him.

"No but what I want you for, you would possibly disagree." He replied, I rolled my eyes as he turned on the game. Spyro the dragon popped up on the screen. "If your Spyro, shouldn't you be a boy?"

"If your dressed like Link shouldn't you be with someone like Zelda?" I asked back, he turned around and in a split second he had me pinned on the bed.

"You where the same colors as Zelda." He mumbled, he glanced at my lips as I turned my head.

"BEN you perv." I mumbled, I a small smile peak from behind his lips.

"Date?"

"No!"

"Ever?"

"Maybe."

"Tonight?"

"Fine." I laughed before noticing he still was leaning over me. He looked at my lips again, biting his own.

"BEN..." I sighed softly, he stopped biting his lip and looked back into my eyes.

"Yes Spyro?" He leaned in more.

"Stop." I told him, he looked confused, startled even.

"Stop?" He repeated, I nodded.

"To close." I replied, he didn't get up, instead he seemed to come closer, I rolled my eyes.

"I want you to be close." He mumbled. I laughed.

"What that supposed to be smooth?" I asked, I laughed too, nodding slightly.

"Supposed." He said before kissing me. I smiled into the kiss, for someone so dead, his lips were so warm, I moved my arms around his neck, lifting myself up lightly, using his neck as support so I could get closer to him. A small shock hit my lips as I pulled away quickly, unsure of what happened.

"What was that?" I asked quietly, he laughed.

"I guess you could say our kiss was..." He flipped his hair, "electric." I pushed him off me, laughing a bit.

"Tell me, what was it really?" He rubbed the back of his head.

"I do travel through electricity, maybe it's a side effect?" I nodded.

"Whatever." I replied and grabbed a controller and began playing.

Icy's P.O.V.

I rolled my eyes during the introduction, I'm not sad about the death, it's not like my mother ever helped. She was nothing without James yet I still hated him. I stood across from Midnight and her mother, Jeff in the background. Hoodie has his arm around me as I put my hands on my hips. Spyro and Shadow has both left... Spyro left with BEN, I smirked, thinking to myself. Sally waved at the little boy before running off, I scoffed, someone's a flirt. I turned to Hoodie, I couldn't really tell his emotions with his mask on.

"Alex you will have to sleep in Jeff's room, we have no extra rooms." Slender announced, the young boy nodded, Jeff grumbled quietly rewarding him with Midnight's elbow in his side.

"Cool." Midnight answered.

"Yes and we have an extra bed that he can sleep on, it's big, not sure if there's enough room for the bed though, you might have to move Jeff's over some, anyway, we can get Masky and Hoodie to help." Hoodie nodded and went to help, leaving me with Alex as everyone walked out.

"Hi!" He said waving, I rolled my eyes, transformed into a cat and went to Kadence's room, I like little girls more than little boys.

"Kitty!" Kadence squealed happily, I sauntered over to Kadence and laid in her lap, her small hand petting my head as I purred.

Shadow's P.O.V.

"What are you doing?" Slender asked as he entered the room, I turned off the show that had just ended.

"Watching Doctor Who." I answered as is good up.

"What's that?" I put my hand on my heart.

"Life." I answered, staring out into space.

"I believe that is incorre-" I interrupted him.

"It's life... Now anything particular you want?" I shook my head, as I stood up and adjusted my cloak.

"I know you miss your mother Shadow." Slender said.

"It's fine." I replied, I glanced at the stairway, making sure no one was coming.

"You sure, I know your not." I looked at him, before turning my head.

"I'm fine, I do wish that she was still alive but she's gone now G-O-N-E gone. I don't want a new mother or anything." I replied looking at him before leaving upstairs.

Icy's P.O.V.

Kadence played with me a little longer, she sang a little, a quiet song I couldn't make out, it was creepy in a way though...

Lark Alouette
gentille Alouette Alouette je te plumerai Alouette
gentille Alouette Alouette je te plumerai je vais cueillir têtes Je vais cueillir les têtes et la tête
et la tête Alouette
Alouett

She pet me softly, the words sounded weird as she said them a different language even. I moved out into the center of the floor and transformed. "Kadence, what song are you singing?" I asked her, she shrugged.

"I don't know, I just know it."