Intruder

Midnight has been ignoring me for awhile now, it's been terrible, but I take full responsibility I guess. I took Slender's hand as we walked through the forrest talking about little thing, the birds the trees the grass when he asked, "Shadow, is something wrong?"I look at the ground.

"yeah, it's about Kadence,"

"What is it?" He lifted my chin so I could see his "face".

"I think she's a shadow wolf," he dropped his hand.

"Why do you think that?" we turned and started walking again.

"She has this wolf tattoo, on her wrist," I showed him mine. "hers isn't the same as mine but it's still a wolf, I also have one on my stomach, but it's not a wolf," he brushed the tattoo lightly his hand.

"Do you think she's old enough to transform?"

"I don't know that much about that stuff," I confessed.

"Its fine, lets head back to the mansion," he took my hand in his again and we walked back,"Let's race!" I started running, I jumped and transformed, touching the ground as a wolf and sprinting back Slender running fast, he knew he wasn't allowed to teleport. I ran faster, I felt my white fur with black mixed in whip in the wind. I stopped suddenly, I sensed something, I turned and saw Slender was to far back to hear me screaming. I transformed back and waved at him, trying to tell him to teleport when I felt something go over my mouth, I kicked my foot backwards and made contact with skin. The person groaned and bent down removing his hand from my mouth, I transformed back and tackled him while he was bent down, he fell on the ground moaning pain. I transformed back so I could use my hands, before I attacked him I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see Slender looking down at me.

"Let's just take him back to the mansion and investigate," he whispered and I just nodded. We teleported back to the mansion,"Take him to the room," Slender called to BEN who happily dragged him down the stairs to the dungeon.

"We'll take care of him later," Laughing Jack said, of course laughing as he said it.

I laid next to Slender calmly. "Good fighting," he whispered.
------
"I'm sorry!" I was crying to Midnight, she stood in front of me, her arms crossed, "Midnight, I'm so sorry!" I got up, prepared to beg more before she slapped me. I fell to the ground crying, a burning place on my cheek, she kicked my side, picking me back up, she slammed me against the wall, blood run down it. "Midnight! Please stop!" I screamed as she dropped me, kicking me in the stomach this time. The thing was. I deserved all of it.

"I see it did not effect you enough," she whispered in my ear, a was near death, I was effected enough. She left me laying in the floor and brought out Kadence, the little girl crying. Had she been watching? Midnight through Kadence against the wall, Kadence slammed against it and landed next to me. I wrapped my arms around her protectively, "MIDNIGHT!" I screamed once again as she brought out a knife. She came closer to Kadence, I tried moving in front of her but I was to late, the knife entered Kadence's neck, her body went limp...