Ghost town

Today's song is Ghost town!

---------

I turned my very away. Ben took his own step back. "You're being reckless." I murmured and BEN looked away from me.

"Nu - uh." He pouted. I smoothed down my cloak.

"Yes you are, about a week ago you wouldn't have tried doing this sort of thing." I argued stubbornly, crossing my arms as I did.

"Well a week ago I had Spyro!" He shouted at me, anger building up quickly. I paused, searching for something to say.

"You still have Spyro though..."

"But she doesn't even remember me Shadow! She doesn't remember what we had! She hasn't even woken up yet!" BEN turned away from me and walked back to the mansion. I took a deep breath and turned, walking off to the opposite way to the clan.

|°|°|°|°|

When I arrived, Spyro was laying on the couch and BEN was standing over her with a frightened expression.

"What happened?" I mumbled looking around to see if anyone else was around.

"I don't know. I was walking back and I saw her standing in the middle of the woods, then she just fainted." He scurried around like a frightened mouse and checked her pulse repeatedly. I stood watching him move.

"Take her to her room." I commanded him, he lifted her and took her to her own room I assume. "Now BEN, get some res of your own." He looked at the ground before taking my order and going to his own room. With everyone out of the living room, it was very quiet except for my muffled footsteps that scruffed the floor as I circled the room, once, then twice before la ying on the floor, slowly transforming into my charcoal black wolf form and fell asleep.

$&$&$&$&$

"Shadow?" I heard Masky's somewhat deep voice, lulling me out of my sleep. I rolled over and transformed subconsciously.

"Hmm?" I groaned as I sat up and rubbed my eyes trying to block out the new shining sun.

"It's 3pm get up."

"And you're just now waking me up?"

"Slender said we weren't allowed to."

"Oh." I put my hand to my head and yawned, "where's BEN?"

"Still asleep."

"Actually I think you, Slender, Hoodie, Jeff, and me are the only people awake."

"What about Kadence?"

"Her and Sally are playing upstairs." I slowly stood up and looked around the room. It was silent through out the house, I couldn't even hear Kadence and Sally playing. I thanked Masky before heading upstairs and walking down to Icy's room.

"Hey Queen Elsa." I whispered as I slowly opened her door. She was sleeping on the foot of her bed in car form. Ice layered the floor with snow lightly forming in the top of it. Icy jumped up the moment I said hey and transformed. Leaving Icy standing there still half asleep.

"What?" She mumbled.

"Why are you still tired?" I shifted my weight to the other foot, "is like 3pm." Icy shrugged and walked downstairs. When I left her room I was met with Jeff who was frantically running down the hall. When he saw me he turned around and suddenly slung himself into the wall.

"It's Midnight." He answered.

"What happened?" I asked him in a calm voice, trying to calm him down.

"I don't know she's just saying to check. But I think she's having trouble breathing as well." I missed as he talked.

"I'll go get Slender." I turned and jumped, transforming before I got to the ground and began running. I ran all the way to Slenders office before transforming again and bursting in. "There's something wrong with Midnight." Slender stood up and began teleporting there. I turned around back into the hallway to see Midnight on her knees.

"We need to check on Spyro." She coughed out. Jeff by her side, slowly getting her up. I did a facepalm, no one's thought to check on her today?

"I'll check on her." I walked past Midnight and knocked on Spyro's door. No answer. I opened the door and walked in the room. There was just enough light to cast a shadow over Spyro's face. He didn't even pay attention to me as I walked around and opened the blinds, the light from outside poured into the room.

Everyone else started piling into the room, including BEN who had evidently gotten up. "Ben?" Spyro coughed, almost choking on her own call out. Ben, took a step forward and accepted her outstretched hand. "I remember." She whispered to him, he smiled meekly, "I remember everything. I remembered it fun or affection." Ben nodded, "and I'm sad to see it end like this." Spyro began crying.

"Spyro." Ben cooed, trying to calm her, it worked as she slowly began to stop crying and slowly closed her eyes. She brought her hand up to touch his cheek and pull his ear to her, then proceeding to whisper something to him that caused him to get her sheets in frustration.

Spyro stopped moving and dropped his hand, her own hitting the bed and staying there limp. Ben turned away and left the room.

"Mommy?" Kadence liked on my cloak and I turned around, but even realising she was there. "Why are they taking Spyro away mommy?" Kadence began to cry, I turned around and picked her up, carrying he out of the room.