DIS IS A AUTHORS NOTE PLZZ READ!

"So many things to do. So little time."

                                                -Idk someone famous

Anyway, the point is, I bet you've all been anticipating the update of this book... the thing is, I'm ending it now. Done writing it.

JK IM NOT EVER GOING TO STOP THIS BOOK TILL ITS ACTUALLY COMPLETE!!!! Good or bad? The whole point of this authors note was to,

1) Let you know about the new book I've wrote called In the Empty Field (I'm very proud of the cover i spent lots of time on) the book takes place in the Shadow Clan with Levi and a new girl who arrives from another clan due to... reasons... anyway, the girl who comes develops a tiny crush on Levi, but the problem is... he has a girlfriend!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!??!!??!?!?!?? WOW! WHO knew he could score a girl?! For more info please read the description of the book! It describes it better, I've already posted the first chapter and I hope you like it. I know, I know, "You should have been writing the next chapter for Casting Shadows! *tisking sound*" I've been working on it and I have a surprise in the next chapter for y'all.

2) ANSWER ANY ABSOLUTE QUESTIONS YOU HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!! just comment a question, I will only refuse to answer if I find it very personal, everything else I will answer, (about books, what I think about something etc.) I know you probably don't care anything about it I just thought it'd be somehting fun I can do.

Now that I've said all this you can continue your boring/okay/abnormal/endocrine system/fun day!

TILL NEXT TIME MY LITTLE PHYCOPATHS!