Training

Okay so, I'm gonna stop with so many nightmares unless you want me to keep adding them. Okay so this song one is "roar" by Katy Perry, okay now READ! Or don't, I can't make you, unless...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran towards Ticci Toby, with a swift move he was out of the way, a hatchet lightly skimming my back, I transformed quickly, jumping onto him and biting him, leaving him "dead" in the way the training worked. Masky and Hoodie were coming closer, I transformed back as fast as I could, I spread my hand around me, forming a dome as trees grew around me,

"Remember no shadow hiding!" Jeff called outside.

"I know!" I yelled back, concentrating hard. So the dome was completely around me, trees forming more layers while Hoodie and Masky desperately tried coming in. I pushed my hand out, the trees formed a doorway in the back from the dome, the side that they weren't standing on. I came up behind them, vines whipped out of the ground, entangling them both.

"My turn!" Midnight said, smirking behind me, she attacked, her wings coming out of her back as she flew up into the air. I looked up to see my strong sister from above before feeling a sharp sting in my arm, blood ran down it as I saw JEFF standing next to me, his knife pulled from my burning arm, I swift kicked him, next aiming for his neck, I heard a satisfying popping sound. I looked up to see Midnight gliding down to me, evil plastered on her face, I grabbed Jeff's knife and pointed it up just as she swooped fast me, blood ran down the knife and I watched her crash, her stomach a crimson red color.

"You shouldn't have done that," I heard someone whisper in my ear, followed by an arm attempting to wrap around my neck, I quickly ducked but messed up and fell on my back. BEN leaned over me but I countered by kicking him, he leaned over moaning as I scampered up, colliding my hand with his face, he fell backwards on the ground were vines held him down.

Next was Slender. I looked up to see his tendrils coming towards me, taking advantage of the knife I grabbed earlier I stabbed one and watched it as it retreated back to heal. I turned to see my dome had gone back to the ground. I rolled my eyes annoyed, then I got an idea. I froze as a sharp tendril dove into my arm, I fell onto the ground whimpering. I saw pity cross his (let's pretend you can tell) face. He ran over to help him, and at that moment you hit him, sending him to the ground, he laid there in shock not bothering to move. I reached out my hand helping him up, everyone got up too,Midnight holding her hurt stomach, Jeff gently helping care for her, who knew Jeff could help someone?

"Nicely played," Slender cooed in my ear, I turned around to meet his lips in a kiss,

"NO PDA," Masky yelled as I blushed, my ears pointing up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So... Who you going for? This is a poll so comment who you go for (one or more)

Shadow and Slender Sladow/Shaderman

BEN and Shadow SHEN/Badow

Midnight and Jeff Mideff/Jight

BEN and Jamie (XD) Bamie/JEN