Author's Note | I Am Not Stealing

Hello lovely readers! It is just me here and I want to clear the air before it gets too polluted. I have had two people tell me that this story is similar to "Lonely Wolf" and I wanted to make it clear that I AM NOT STEALING HER IDEA. Wolf AU stories are not the best genre to be able to be original as far as details of a wolf's life go, so yes our details and ideas are going to be similar. However, I did not steal this idea from her at all. I read that story and it is honestly one of my favorites, so I did get inspiration for this from that. And I give total props to ilovedofromexo for that. While this story is bound to be similar to hers and there is nothing I can do about that, I have decided on the direction I am taking this story in and I am not changing it because I am being accused of stealing. I promise that while it may not be completely different, I will make this story different from hers in the ways I have planned to do so. I apologize to those of you who may think I am stealing, but you should all know that I come up with these ideas on my own and base them off of other stories for inspiration. I do not however, steal any ideas from any other author on Wattpad.