Possible Sequel Thing??

How's it hanging, my fellow KaiSoo shippers?? I hope your lives are going well because mine sure isn't! My period has been torturing me for the past three days and my cold is just now starting to go away, but if that isn't enough to tickle your fancy, I'm pretty sure my pinky toe is broken so yeah, my life is great right now! :D *That was completely sarcastic if you couldn't tell*

By anyway, y'all don't come here to read about my problems. I wanted to post this because I've been having this idea for a while, but I just never really knew if it was a good idea to share it with you guys. And maybe now isn't because of school and work and my other fics, but I at least wanted to run the idea past you guys. 

So, as you know if you read this to the end, Lily and Jaehyun's ages went from like 9 or 4 to somewhere in their 20s or after when they were mated and Jaehyun had Minah. But I was thinking I could do like a short series of one shots as a sequel to "Moonlight" so that I can fill in the gaps of events that happened at certain ages. So, it wouldn't be a full sequel, per say, but it would be just like a little supplement to fill you all in on what happened before the Epilogue. 

Let me know what you think of this idea in the comments and if a majority of you like the idea, I'll make some time to do it for you! Thanks for the support and I will let you all go back to your lives now! Much love! <3 <3 :* :*