8

Pov Sage

"He's cute," Arya chuckles and she presses a kiss on Braxton's cheek. Who just keeps looking at me. Creep. "And who are you?" Braxton asks me. I feel an arm on my shoulder and look to the side. "She's taken," Meri growls next to me. I chuckle and shake my head laughing. "Real!" Arya shouts happily. "No," I laugh. Meri just glares at Braxton. "Chill dude she's yours" Braxton says and puts an arm around Arya. I don't trust him but hopefully that's just a bad feeling. "Do you have anything?" I ask, trying to smile happily. "Uhmm" Arya stammers and starts to blush. "Not yet, but what isn't here can still come," Braxton chuckles. I pull out of Meri's grasp. "Nice to meet you, but I'm going again," Braxton says and he walks towards some boys. "Sage going to the cinema later?" Meri asks as he walks backwards towards some other friends. "That's fine," I say. "Great, I'll come over first," he says and then turns to his friends. Arya turns back to me. "Just friends," she chuckles. I nod. "Only best friends." I smile and walk inside ahead of her.

We walk to the economics room. We have a test. Yeyy.. I don't like tests, but because Mom makes me constantly have to learn them, I know them. Arya sighs deeply. "I HATE economics," she sighs. "I know," I chuckle. She chuckles and walks into the room. The tables are already in test setup. I sit at a table in the middle next to Arya. "Okay, shut your mouths. I've handed out the first paper so that means we've started. Everyone who talks gets a 1," the teacher shouts through the class. I sigh and keep my mouth shut. That's better I think. "Psstt Sage" I hear Arya whisper Seriously Sage I think he is already in a bad grumpy teacher mood. "ARYA OUTLINES A 1 FOR YOU!!" the lecturer booms through the room. "But that's okay," she sighs. The economy is already bad and now even worse. She sighs, packs her things and gets up sulking.

I walk out of the room. I think the test went quite well, but I didn't tell anyone else because everyone thought it was super difficult. I walk down the hallway. Arya is standing at her locker. I walk there. "Hey" I say. "Hey, you probably got a 10 after all. Can't I borrow a few points from you?" she chuckles. I laugh too. I feel an arm around my neck. Meri. I lean against him. "And how did the economy go," he chuckles. "Good," I chuckle. Arya initially had a grin on her face, but that demand has now turned into the same sulking look she walked out of the room with." Not good by the looks of it," Meri laughs. Arya sighs and nods.

A girl walks by. She glares at Meri as she walks past. "What a slut... but hot," Meri says, grinning. "See you later," he chuckles and ruffles my hair. "Meri!" I shout irritated as he walks away. I'm doing my hair right again. Meanwhile, Meri is already talking to that girl. She hangs on his every word. He's right, he really is a slut. I turn back to Arya. "Jealous?" she grins. "On Meri. Uh uh no way." I chuckle. "No to that girl" Arya laughs. "Never never not," I chuckle and walk ahead of her to the auditorium.

I walk into the history room. I go to my usual spot at the back of the classroom. I usually sit somewhere in the middle, but this class is one of the few with Meri, so we sit next to each other in the back. "Aloha" I grin and throw my bag on the table next to him. "Heyy table buddy" says Meri. I grab my books and sit on the chair next to him. "You know that chick just now," says Meri. I make an approving sound. "She is unbearable." He sighs and drops his head on his arms. I start laughing. It's always funny to see how Meri can first kiss someone and then completely piss off the other person.

**

Don't forget to vote

697 words