43

Pov Sage

Okay, alcohol is starting to work nicely for me too. "Maybe... Maybe we should call a taxi," I laugh. Meri chuckles and pulls me onto her lap. "You know, Sage," he says. "I'm going to walk you home," he grins. "Oh oh" I chuckle. He laughs and stands up.

"Welcome to Smurfland, welcome everyone!" we sing as we stumble into the street. We walk to Meri's house. He's looking for his key. When he finally finds it, he starts a fight with the keyhole. The key falls to the floor. Meri looks at the ground. "Oops" he mumbles. I shake my head laughing. Idiot. I bend down and grab the key. I look at the keyhole. Hey, since when does he have 2?

I finally managed to open the door. "Shht mom is sleeping" Meri chuckles as he shakily tries to take off his shoes. I chuckle and nod. I also try to take off my shoes. Which doesn't go very well. I lose my balance and fall to the ground. "Ouch" I laugh. "Are you okay?" Meri laughs. I chuckle and nod. "Wait, I'll lift you upstairs," he laughs. He puts one arm under my back and one under my knees. He clumsily picks me up. "Okay, now up the stairs," he mumbles, laughing. I chuckle and put one arm around his neck for good measure. I don't really feel like having a snack.

I don't know how he did it, but we're at the top. He puts me back on the ground. I walk to his wardrobe and take out a pair of sweatpants and a black top of mine. "I'm going to the bathroom," Meri says. "Good story. Nice and short. We don't do anything with it" I chuckle. "Ha ha ha" he mutters sarcastically and I chuckle. When he's gone I get changed and plop down on his bed. I'm too tired to properly lie down under the covers, so I just close my eyes for now.

"It's difficult, lie down under the covers," I hear Meri mumble. I still keep my eyes closed to make him think I'm asleep. I feel the covers being put over me. The bed dents on the other side of me. Meri puts an arm around me and presses a kiss to my hair. "Sleep well Sage" he mumbles. His breathing becomes calmer and soon he is snoring softly. Yup who's sleeping. I also fall into a deep sleep. And do you know who the main character of my dream is. Axel.

"Good morning" I hear Anna say. I blink a few times. Anna stands in the doorway, smiling. She immediately gets a pillow thrown at her from Meri. I shake my head laughing. "Well... Meri!" she says irritated. "But you have to go to school soon," she sighs. Oh no. To school with a hangover. Lost concentration. Yes, I do suffer from a hangover. I probably shouldn't complain because I don't drink often, but who cares. Meri sighs and stands up. "Sage" he sighs and puts on some pants. "What?" I sigh and wrap my arms around my pillow. "We have to go if we don't want to be late." He says tiredly. "One says," I chuckle. "Come on," he whines. "I'm already at school. This school teaches me how to sleep. Very important" I mumble. "Sage" Meri chuckles. He lifts me up. "No, my bed. Or, uh, no, your bed" I shout dramatically. He chuckles and puts me on the ground.

I grab my pants. Something falls out. Meri picks it up. "Wait, there's something coming," he says. "There's water on it?" I ask as he continues to look at the beermat in his hands. "An 06 number with X Axel behind it." He says. Oh yes, that was there last night. "Give it here," I say and try to grab the beer mat from his hands. "Do you like him?" he asks, grinning. "No," I sigh and jump to reach his hands, which he is now holding above his head. "Yes," he laughs and hands me the beer mat. Oh dear, he's going to shout that all day long...

**

Don't forget to vote

691 words