32

Pov Sage

"Heyy" Meri says and opens the door for me. "Hey," I smile and walk inside. I'm going to stay with Meri for a while because mom isn't home tonight. Meri presses a short kiss to my cheek. I smile and put my bag down. I look at Meri. He puts his arms around me and looks at me with a grin. "You know, my mother isn't home either," he says. I chuckle and press my lips to his. He immediately kisses me back and picks me up. A startled yelp comes from my mouth. Meri smiles and presses his lips to mine again. He pushes me against the wall. It's quite cold by the way. Meri's hands crawl slightly under my skirt. I freeze. He makes circles with his thumb over my upper leg. I push his hands away a little. Meri lets go of me and nods. I stand and press a kiss on his lips. "Thank you," I say. I want to walk past him and inside, but he pulls me back by my forearm. "Sage. Will you please be my girl? I promise. I won't kiss any other girls or anything, just you," he says, almost pleadingly. Awww... I smile, walk towards him and stand on my toes. "Yes," I murmur against his lips and then give them a quick kiss. The corners of his mouth almost jump into the air and the happiness can already be read in his eyes. I chuckle. He picks me up and spins me around happily. He puts me down and I shake my head, laughing. I walk forward towards the kitchen. I feel two of Meri's arms around my waist. He picks me up and walks outside. He puts me down and closes the door behind him, which can't mean much good... I look at him questioningly. He grins and grabs the garden hose. My eyes widen. He's not going to do that! He turns on the tap and pulls me towards him. He holds the snake above my head. The water drips over me. I try to struggle in every possible direction but Meri is too strong. As usual... "Meri lets me go. I am severely allergic to water," I say. "Are you serious? You're really bad at lying. Where was that allergy 2 weeks ago when we went swimming?" he laughs. Oh yes... bad excuse. 1-0 for Meri. I turn around and try to grab the garden hose. I manage to turn it a little so that Meri also gets water all over her. I burst out laughing. I just manage. Meri lets me go. I quickly take a step back and drop the snake and stand on it with one foot. I look at myself. My helmet and skirt are completely soaked. The water drips from my head to my feet. Are people still interested in a brand new outfit? If I were you, I would immediately order this beautiful new outfit.

I get out of the shower and get changed. I pull Meri's large shirt over my head and put my hair in a loose bun. I walk downstairs. Meri is in the kitchen. Since when can he cook? "Don't touch anything and everything will explode!!" I shout through the house. I guess the whole neighborhood was able to listen to me. Meri turns around. "I only ordered pizza," he says with a grin and takes the box from behind him. I chuckle and shake my head laughing. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his waist. "Luckily," I chuckle. "Hey, I can do something," he laughs. "Well," I say, laughing but sarcastically of course. "Oh oh" he laughs and presses a kiss to my forehead. I smile and grab a slice of pizza. "Meri also takes one and pops it into his mouth in one go. "Are you succeeding?" I laugh. He manages to say "Mwjaa" with his mouth full." "You look like a hamster with those chubby cheeks," I laugh.

**

Don't forget to vote

675 words