Chapter Sixtynine🔞

Third POV

Eboni was unconscious for most of it. Slenderman dragging her to the white room, Eyeless Jack patching her up and is refused to use any healing serum on her- much to his dismay. Jeff is forced to watch all of this, Slenderman bragging him along to the screening room. Jack patches up his jaw after finishing with Eboni and strapping her to the chair, placing the shock collar around her throat.

Jeff clenches his fist, grinding his teeth together. He hates this. He didn't want his girl to have to endure what he did. Maybe he should've stopped her...granted he did, but earned a nice shiner to his jaw. He grins, tensing at the pain. He'll get her back for that later, he'll make sure of it.

His thoughts are cut short by the sound of Eboni stirring awake. She jumps, glancing around to assess her surroundings. She grounds from her own movements, tensing at the pain in her ribs. But instead of being pissed, she grins- looking up at the camera.

"This all you got? For real? I've had waaaaay worse!"

"Fucking hell Eboni...seriously shut up.." Jeff thought to himself, glancing at Slenderman with nervousness.

The creature sighs, pressing a button connected to the shock collar. Eboni's body jerks, tensing painfully- yet the smile on her face doesn't disappear. Slenderman releases the button, the teen's body slumping- panting heavily.