11

I sat in the kitchen on a bar stool, watching as Elsa wandered around the kitchen. I took a sip from my cup of coffee.

He wants to kill me.

I've decided to start playing nice. I need him to start trusting me before the summer breaks over. When school starts, I can make my escape.

It was around 11pm at night. I heard Sebastian walking towards the door. I slipped out of my seat and ran towards him. "Business?," I asked, guessing where he was going. He ignored me and snatched my phone from my hands. Shit. I should've hid it. I didn't bother arguing with him for it. "Come on, I'm trying to make this arrangement somewhat bearable and you're not helping at all when you act like this."

He ignored me and opened the door, letting the cold air hit us. I followed him outside. A guard stood in front of me. "Make sure she stays inside," Taehyung ordered the guard. I rolled my eyes. He's hellbent on making me feel like a prisoner. I shrugged the guard off me and walked back inside the house.

I walked towards the gym. I haven't trained since I've been here. I wrapped my hands and started taking all of anger and frustration that has built up out on the punching bag. "Damn," someone said from behind me. I turned to see Jungkook. "Now, I wanna see you and Taehyung in the ring together." Yeah, so I can kill him.

"What about me and you?," I suggested. "Let's do it."

"I can't," he shrugged.

"Scared?"

He shook his head. "No!," he exclaimed. "I just don't want to deal with your crying ass after I win."

"Let's fight," I deadpanned as I broke down the words. His eyes widened as he nodded his head.

We both got in the ring and began circling each other. He made the first move. A jab straight to the throat but luckily I expected it and managed to dodge it. I returned it with a right hook causing him to stumbled back.

"Break it up," Jimin yelled. We both stopped instantly.

"What?," Jungkook asked.

"We got business to do, dickhead," Jimin said.

"A mission?," I asked. They both shook their heads.

"We have to get some information out of someone," Jungkook said happily."Can I come?," I asked.

"No," Jimin said firmly.

"Yeah," Jungkook said.

"Please," I begged.

"Why not?," Jungkook asked him. He just rolled his eyes.

My puppy dog eyes are irresistible. They can get me anything I want. The fact that they both clearly took a liking to me yesterday made it pretty easy.

"Don't look at the eyes," Jungkook said dramatically as he sunk to the ground. "She's melting me!"

"Stop playing around."

"Please," I said one more time. He let out a sigh and looked at me. Right in the eyes.

"Fine!," he exclaimed.

I quickly followed the two of them out of the mansion. A guard quickly stood in front of me. Guess which one it was. The exact same one as before. It's safe to say that I now hate this guy.

"She's coming with us," Jimin said.

"Boss said not to let her leave the house," the guard answered."Well, I guess he changed his mind then," Jimin replied, squaring up to the guard. He still wouldn't move. "You don't want me to call him, do you? He'll be pissed. He's got a busy night tonight."

The guard reluctantly stepped to the side. I almost cheered as I passed him and walked towards the car. I have to admit that the fresh air felt amazing.

We drive for a while until we reached a warehouse. We walked through it. We walked through this door that led underground. From there, Jimin had to scan his hand thousands of times at different doors before we were allowed to enter the main part.

Each mafia has a base. A base is where prisoners are kept and the new recruits are trained. Other mafias obviously use it for other things that I won't mention right now.

"What the fuck is she doing here?," Taehyung growled out as he spotted me in between the two boys.

"I'm here to get information out of someone. Something that you can't do," I told him.

"I'm sorry," Jimin sighed out. "She blackmailed me."

Taehyung let out a sigh and grabbed my elbow. "You're going home," he mumbled angrily as he pulled me back towards the doors."No," I told him. "Let me have a chance. I promise I'll get something out of him."

"There's no harm in giving her a chance," Jungkook mumbled.

"She might be able to get through to him. We haven't had any luck," Jimin piped up.

Sebastian let out a sigh and reluctantly let go of my arm. "Okay. But you're staying by my side the whole time. You can't wander off," he said, placing some ground rules.

These rules I can follow.

I followed him to a room. A man was chained to the wall with only pants on. Jimin and Jungkook waited outside the door as Taehyung and I went in. The room stunk of blood and urine.

Taehyung rolled his dress shirt sleeves, hinting that he was ready to get his hands dirty. "Why have you been stealing my weapons?," he asked as he eyed up the weapons on the table. The man didn't talk. His eyes were glued to me. "If you don't talk, I'll just torture you until you beg me for death."

"Let me have a turn," I told him. He backed away and stood to the side. "Are you gonna tell me why?" The prisoner stayed silent.I trailed my fingers over the knives before picking the sharpest one. "What shall I cut first?," I asked him. "An eye? A finger? Or maybe I should just chop your balls off?"

I have no idea if chopping them off without killing him is possible. I just needed him to fear me.

I walked towards him and slid the knife down his face, making tiny cuts before passing his collarbone and going down his abs until I got to the waistband of his jeans. "Maybe after I chop those off, I can shove them down your throat."

His Adam's apple moved up and down as he gulped, clearly afraid. I held back a smirk. "It's for the Russians," he spilled. "They threatened me. I had to do it. I had to."

"Why? Why do they want the weapons?," I asked as I admired the knife.

"To sell, I guess. I never asked."

I nodded my head and turned to Taehyung with a small smirk. He rolled his eyes and walked towards the table. He picked up the gasoline and poured it over the prisoner.

"What?," the prisoner protested. "I thought I was going to be set free!"

Taehyung let out a chuckle as he grabbed a lighter. "Saluta satana per me, bastardo." (Say hello to satan for me, bastard). He threw the lighter at his body causing him to burst into flames.We both backed out of the room. "Good job," he praised me even though I could tell he didn't want to.

"You just can't admit that you needed me, can you?," I asked with a laugh.
"I let you out of the house," he stated. "Don't push it."
I nodded my head and backed off. A small smile fought its way onto my lips.

Progress!