21

Taehyung's POV
"I did what I had to do now fuck off," I growled out at Kook and Chim. They glared at me from across my desk. It was no secret that they had taken a liking to her. I had too (a tiny bit) but no one needs to know that.

"You did not have to bring her here or say that to Irene!," Chim argued, his protective side coming out. He's protective of her.

I clenched my jaw. "I really hope you aren't letting your feelings get in the way of our plan."

He shook his head in disbelief before letting out a scoff. "She didn't do anything. It's her dads fault so why the fuck is she suffering?"

"Collateral damage," I shrugged. I watched as he clenched then unclenched his fists clearly trying to stop himself from doing something he'd regret.

"Do you think Luca would want you ruining an innocent person's life all for him? How do you think Irene will feel once she finds out what you've done? I can guarantee that you won't see her or Dante ever again."

Talking about Luca was a line that everyone knows not to cross but because it's Chim, I let it slide. What he said made sense. Luca wasn't like me even though we were twins. He was supposed to be the next leader, not me.Luca was someone that I wanted to be when we were younger. He was amazing in every way. Everyone loved him and when he died, it shocked us because who'd want to kill such and innocent and pure soul?

Her dad.

He killed my brother. He wanted to kill him.

"Jimin, I strongly suggest that you go and clear your fucking head before I rip it off," I threatened my voice going dangerously low.

He faced away from me and let out a couple of deep breaths. Jungkook didn't move. Normally, he doesn't ever shut up but because he realises that this conversation is serious (and because he cares for Jennie) he stayed quiet.

When he was calm, he turned to face me once again. "We're still going through with the plan," I warned him.

"Fuck with her again and I swear I will tell Irene everything," he hissed out. I clenched my jaw knowing that he wouldn't hesitate to tell her. This is the reason why he's my best friend. He'd do anything for the people he loves and that's what I admire most about him.

"Tell Irene what?," my mother sounded as she entered my office. I rubbed my temple in frustration. Chim and Kook didn't say anything as they shot daggers at me."Tell her about Jennie," I deadpanned. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Why would you tell her, boys?," she asked them softly. They knew she was just getting started.

"Jennie is innocent in this whole thing. You don't need her for revenge, you never did," Chim spoke confidently even though I knew he was shaking on the inside.

"They're protective over her," I shrugged, knowing that it was bound to happen. From the moment they met her, I knew that they'd get attached. That's just how they are.

"I swear to god that I will torture you if you ruin this whole thing," she threatened as she took a slow agonising step towards them. "So what are we gonna do?"

"Not tell Irene," he mumbled like a child. I knew that he wouldn't hesitate to say something else back but because it's my mom, he kept his mouth shut. In case you can't tell, she can be a pretty scary woman when she wants to be.

Kook, Chim and my mother left my office.

I was lying if I said that I didn't think about what Chim said. That she's innocent and that it's not her fault. I know that but I can't just change the whole plan for some girl.I still hate her but for some reason, I can tolerate her a little more than I could when we first met. For some weird fucking reason, I felt this thing inside me when we met her boyfriend, I felt like I had to protect her when I really didn't. She's slowly growing on me and I don't like it. At all.

Jennie's POV
"What's going on between you and my brother?," Irene asked, trying to make conversation.

"There's nothing to it," I shrugged.

"Come on," she said. "He obviously did something. He made you cry!" I shrugged my shoulders and stayed silent, thinking about the one sided conversation I had overheard earlier.

"È morta (She's dead)," he said calmly through the phone. Why would you be calm when someone's dead? He stayed silent for a moment as he listened to the person on the other side.

"That's what happens when you cross me, vecchio amico (old friend)," he chuckled darkly. Did he kill whoever's dead? Clearly he did. Why else would he say that? This shit is crazy.

"Your brother and I barely know each other," I said to Irene, trying to stop all her questions. "Clearly he doesn't like me. The feeling is mutual."

"My brother is an asshole," she mumbled angrily, clearly not liking the way I'm being treated. I can think of a hell of a lot more words to call him than that. "He better fix up his attitude before I stab him in the eye."I'd love to stab him in the eye.

"Jennie," Chim voiced, causing me to look up. "Come with me."

Curiously, I got up and slowly followed him out of the house to the car that was waiting for us. I slid into the car.

"Are you not coming with me?," I asked him just as I was about to close the door. He shook his head softly.

"I'll see you later." He slammed the door shut and the driver slammed his foot on the gas. We drove for a while. It was just me and the driver in here.

Am I being taken to my death?

Probably.

We stopped in front of an old abandoned warehouse. "Am I supposed to go in there?," I asked the driver, confused.

"Yes," he replied, curtly. I slowly got out and made my way into it.

Water dripping from random pipes made this place feel creepy along with the plastic sheets everywhere. It's like those places people go in horror films to get away from the murderer but they end up getting killed here anyways.Wow. My brain just doesn't know when to stop. I'm probably gonna die here.

It was completely empty. I was starting to think that I had been brought to the wrong place until I heard grunting coming from afar.

I slowly began to speed walk towards it but stopped in my tracks when I saw who was there.

"What the fuck!"