33

"Where's my breakfast then?," I ask with a small smile playing on my lips. "Come on, a deal is a deal." Taehyung's mumbled something with annoyance under his breath as he began to get to work making my breakfast.

"Morning," a voice says making me look toward where it's coming from. I turned my head to see Lisa. She slowly walked towards me and slid into the empty seat next to me.

"His shirt as well, huh?," I said with a slight chuckle. She shrugged her shoulders as I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively. Her cheeks burned red as she tried to fight the smile growing on lips.

"Okay. Fuck you," she said as she let out a small laugh. "I'm going." She stood up from her seat and went to Kook's room I'm guessing.

Once I knew she was out of earshot, I turned to Taehyung who I know was listening in on our small conversation. "You know, I always thought she'd end up with Suga," I told him honestly.

Since everything that's happened, I couldn't help but notice that Suga is more reserved than usual. He keeps to himself and mostly stays quiet, only talking when he absolutely needs to.

"Really?," he questioned. "So they've never hooked up or dated?" "Not that I know of," I shrugged. "Kook better treat her right. If he doesn't, well you know how good my knife throwing skill is."

He let out a low whistle. "I hope you're not planning on throwing that knife where I think you're gonna throw it."

"Maybe."

He let out a sigh as he put my plate of pancakes in front of me. "You going to work?"

"No," he said as he looked down at what he was wearing. "Do I look like I am?"

"I mean, you're wearing a suit so obviously it does," I spoke with food in my mouth. He shot me a disgusted look as I returned that look with a glare.

"Didn't anyone ever teach you to not eat with your mouth full?," he asked as he glanced away from me.

"Don't act like you don't do it," I snapped. "Don't think I didn't see you that other day talking over the phone with food stuffed in your mouth. Now that was disgusting."

"Touché."

"Asswipe," I mumbled. "Thinking your a saint but you clearly aren't."

"Motherfuc-," he began to say."-I dare you to finish that," I threatened, knowing that he was just about to call me a motherfucker.

"-Fucker," he finished as he put his hands on the table leaning forwards.

I stood up from my seat, having finished my breakfast. "Dickhead." I mimicked his position.

"Bitch."

"Jerk."

"Slut."

"Man-whore."

"Now that's a little far, don't you think?," he exclaimed moving back, removing his hands from the table.

"Not at all."

The doorbell rang.

My face furrowed up in confusion. In all the while I've lived here, no one has ever rung that doorbell, mostly because people can't get onto this property without us already knowing about it so they just walk straight through.

Strangers and people without the password cannot get onto this property. They'd be asked at the gate through the intercom for the password. If they got it, then they'd be let straight through. If they didn't, they'd be turned away and we'd be told.I headed towards the door seeing as no one else was planning on getting it. Taehyung's ignored the noise as he made himself a coffee.