59

The car stopped and with the blindfold still covering my eyes, Suga pulled me out of the car. "Su-," I began to say.

"Shut up," he hissed out as he tugged me forwards. The wind stopped hitting my face making me realise that we were no longer outside. The marble floor under my shoes made a click clack sound as I walked. Almost ten minutes later, I heard him close a door before he pulled the blindfold off me. I blinked before looking around. I was in a bedroom. Everything in here was either white or black making it look elegant.

"Where are we?," I asked as I attempted to look out of the window. He pulled me away from the window.

"I'll explain later but for now, you need to get ready." He laid out a dress on the bed with a pair of heels, placing a bag filled with makeup next to it.

He left the room. What's going on?

I headed towards the en-suite. He didn't say anything about not taking a shower. I quickly stripped off my clothes and hopped into the shower before proceeding to wash my hair and body. Almost 15 minutes later, I was done.

I sat in front of the dressing table, looking at myself in the mirror. I look exhausted. I feel exhausted. I just want all of this to be over with. I just want to be with Taehyung, wrapped up in his arms. I just want to wake up with him crushing me with his fat ass. I just want to be around the people I love. I just want to be happy again.Regardless of how I felt, I did as he said as I applied some makeup to my face, attempting to hide the dark bags under my eyes before adding some eyeshadow to my eyes. I'm not good with makeup. Lisa always did mine. I'm so happy she's gone and she's away from all of this because Suga might've tried to kidnap her if he couldn't take me. If he did, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself. I quickly straightened my hair, not knowing what else to do to it before putting the dress on.

I glanced at myself in the mirror. I actually did a pretty decent job on my makeup. The floor length dress was plain. It was black and had no personality to it whatsoever. Only thing it had that spiced the dress up a tiny bit was a slit going down the side of it. That still didn't spice it up enough.

Suddenly being hit with the urge to pee, I make my way to the bathroom before pausing. I glanced back at the bed to see the pregnancy test. Should I do it?

Fuck it.

I leapt over and grabbed the test before rushing into the bathroom. I peed on the stick and left it on the side for two minutes. I quickly washed my hands and sorted out the dress, trying to make it look less creased from the way I had to bunch it up.

I paced back and forth until I felt like the two minutes were up. Remember that I currently don't have a phone?

When I felt like the time was up, I peered over at it, desperately hoping that Suga wasn't telling me the truth."Jennie!," Suga whispered loudly, not wanting people to hear my name. I quickly grabbed the pregnancy test and shoved it in the trashcan before exiting the bathroom.

"It's time for that explanation now, don't you think?," I practically demanded. He gestured to the bed, wanting me to sit down for this. I quickly sat down just as he began to talk.

"When I tell you this, you can't freak out," he began.

"Ok. Just tell me where we are," I said, repeating what I said said earlier, knowing full well that our location plays a big part in all of this.

"We are at Taehyung's home," he said slowly. This must be one of the guest bedrooms scattered around in the house.

"What? How did no one notice us come in?"

"Valeria sent him and the others out for some errands." I bit my tongue, not wanting to say anything that could compromise the plan I was trying to come up with in my head to escape.

"Why are we here?"

"It's the mafia ball."

"I thought that happened ages ago," I commented."It didn't."

The ball had started almost an hour ago. Suga and I walked down the stairs, heading towards the ball that was taking place in one of the many huge rooms here. No one will see us coming from upstairs since they've all arrived.

I could faintly hear Valeria make an announcement and moments later, we were stood in front of the double doors. "Don't fuck this up," he reminded me.

I'm trying to make this shit explode.

I stayed silent, suddenly feeling nerves build up in my belly. The doors were pushed open and we entered. My eyes unintentionally landed on Taehyung. He was dressed in his usual attire, a suit and he looked as handsome as ever. His jaw had slight stubble covering it as his hair looked messy. He held eye contact with me, making me feel all warm inside.

Matteo pulled me forwards, making me break the eye contact. My eyes skimmed over the whole room. It was jam-packed with other mafias. "We have a special guest tonight," Valeria laughed evilly through the microphone. A man that was much older than us all, entered from the same way we did.He seemed to be in his fifties. Taehyung pulled out a gun on Suga, not even listening to a word his mother said.

"Take your hands off her," Taehyung demanded, his voice getting deeper. He eyed up Suga's hand that was currently squeezing my arm. Kook and Chim pulled their guns out too. The chatter from the hundreds of other people had died down as everyone watched this commotion play out on front of them.

"I'd put that gun away if I was you," the man that had entered said as he strolled towards us, taking his sweet time.

"Who the fuck are you?," Taehyung asked.

"A simple man," he shrugged. "Threatening my men makes this complicated and I don't like that."

"You're his boss then?" He nodded his head. "Give me my wife and it won't get complicated." The man nodded his head at Suga, telling him to let me go. His tight death grip on me loosened allowing me to run towards Tae.

Taehyung's gun rested in one of his hands, still pointed at the two of them as his other arm outstretched to pull me into his side. "Oh my god!," I cried out as my arms wrapped around his waist enjoying the feeling of him. His lips touched my head giving me a quick kiss before his gaze settle back onto them. I buried my face into him, not even caring about my makeup messing up his suit. His grip on me tightened, probably thinking he's hallucinating. I know I'm thinking that."Why the fuck did you take my wife?," Taehyung asked, keeping his gun trained on Suga as his eyes darted back and forth between Suga and the man. I didn't dare to look at either of them. I just kept my eyes trained on Taehyung, finding comfort in him.

"Valeria, my love, care to explain?," he asked her. My love?

"Giuseppe," she said with a humourless chuckle. "Lets forget about her for a moment. Eppe, you remember Taehyung?"

"You mean...?"

She nodded her head, softly at him. "Taehyung, this is your father."