79

Two days after their talk

Jennie's POV

I've had my day or two of sadness and now todays the day I pick myself back up and bandage the wounds. I looked at myself in the mirror as I put my lipstick on, hoping it doesn't mess up.

I've realised that I should just give Taehyung what he wants. At least, I'll let him think I am. I just want to try to hurt him the same way he hurt me.

Then when he comes to his senses, he'll be begging me to forgive him.

At least, I'm hoping that's what will happen.

I left my room and headed downstairs where everyone else was sat. "I'm going out," I said.

"Where?," Kook asked as if he's my parent. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You were crying yesterday. Now, you seem perfectly fine. What happened?," Lisa asked curiously.

"My eyes have been just been opened. I feel like I've been walking with them closed." "So you got a new perspective?" I nodded my head.

She made a tut sound. "What was that?," I asked her.

"You're gonna go over to his house, aren't you?," she asked. I shrugged my shoulders, acting like I have no idea what she's talking about.

"He only fucked you over because you let him," she said. I rolled my eyes.

"Stop quoting that song." She mumbled something under her breath before walking away.

But it's no lie. I literally gave him the keys to causing me pain.

"Anyway, I'll be back later," I said to Ko9k before I swiftly left.

I finally got to his house and lied to the security guy at the gate about being friends with the couple and how they're expecting my arrival. It worked since he let me in. They really need to tighten up their security.

Imagine if I was a serial killer and I've just been let into their home. The first person I'd kill is Rosé. Then I'd go find his mom.I parked my car right in front of the huge double doors before getting out and being greeted by the butler. Instantly, I was led to their office.

This home brings back memories.

I could hear them bickering behind the door before the butler pulled it open. Rosé began shouting. "What the fuck are you doing here? I want you to get the fuck out of my house and away from my husband!"

"I think you forgot that he was my husband first," I spoke calmly.

"Oh fuck you!," she yelled out. I fought the urge to go over there and give her a big bruise as I held myself back.

I have really good self control.

"Rosé," Taehyung suddenly said sharply, instantly making her quiet. "Get out."

She looked at him, shocked before he told her to leave again. She refused and ignored him. I could just tell his temper was slowly rising by the way he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

Forcing myself to look bored, I spoke, "Taehyung, you've made your choice and now I'm making mine." I turned to look at Rosé's annoying face. "You can have him. He's all yours. I don't want that fucking prick anywhere near me." I watched for a second as his face dropped before I turned and left. A small smirk grew on my lips.

He really didn't expect that coming.

"Lisa," I said. "I'll be fine. I'm just going to find Jordan and sort out that problem. Plus, I could really do with a distraction right now." I put a pair of jeans in the suitcase only for her to take them out again. "I'm not messing around. Stop fucking with my shit."

She narrowed her eyes at me. "I really don't think you should go alone."

I shrugged my shoulders. "Who else would come with me? I'm the most hated right now."

"Kook could go with you," she suggested. My eyes widened.

"Hell no! I do not want to be stuck in the car with him for more than ten minutes."

"I can't blame you there," she replied. "I'll come with you!"

"But what about-."

"Shut up," she said loudly, cutting me off. "I'm going with you and that's final. Kook can look after the twins plus it's not like he'll have no help and I have two weeks off work anyway."He'll need a lot of help.

"Okay," I breathed out. "Now, fuck off and let me pack." She let out a chuckle as she left, probably to go pack.

It was time to deal with the Jordan problem. Deep down, I knew I was delaying it this whole time. But it has to be sorted.

The only way it'll be sorted is if he hasn't run from his parents house and left the country. Then we'll never find him and this problem will follow me around forever.

Hopefully, that's not the case.

"Hold on a minute," Lisa said as she lowered the volume of the music and answered her call. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Isn't she with you?," she asked sounding panicky. I looked at her to see her giving me a smile, letting me know she was faking. She quickly out the caller on loudspeaker. "She told me she was going to see you in the morning. That's the last time I heard from her."

"She's not with me. For fucks sake," Taehyung's voice boomed out. "She-She's your fucking best friend. I stopped by your house earlier and your fucking security wouldn't let me in." "Well, I would hope so. I'm not home anyway, I've gone to pick the twins up," she lied smoothly. I wasn't dumb enough to not realise he was talking about me. But why is he so panicked about my whereabouts?

"If you find out where she is, just give me a call." With that, he cut the call.

"Why is he so concerned about where you are?," Lisa asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I can't deal with him right now. One minute, he's saying he loves and misses me then the next he's telling me to leave and go back to being dead. He's fucking stupid. He really needs to get his head on straight before I punch it and force it to become straight."

"Damn."

"Yeah," I scoffed out. "And I went to his house to tell him that I'm done with him." She looked at me with wide eyes. "Obviously, I'm not. What the fuck do you take me for?"

"Anything but a quitter."

"That's right. Hey, remember when we were kids and during in training we'd always be up-against each other and I won every single fucking time?"

"I don't recall," she said, making it obvious she remembers. I snickered as she glared at me playfully. "But I do recall me icing your bruises after a fight." "And I'm forever grateful to you for that."

"Stop at that gas station and we'll swap seats," she demanded. I looked at her warily.

"It's okay," I told her, not really wanting her to drive. She let out a sigh, knowing I wasn't going to stop.

Somehow, she got her license but she drives like a crazy bitch on a sugar high. I'm not even joking; she literally cannot stay in one fucking lane without accidentally sliding into the other one.

If I wanted to die, I'd just ask her to drive me somewhere but right now, I don't really want to die without seeing Isabella dead on the ground.

"We're finally here," I said with a sigh as I parked the car outside of Jordan's parents house.

"Lets' go then," Lisa said as she unbuckled her seatbelt. I glanced at the driveway to see it empty.

There's no cars.

"I don't think his parents are home," I stated. Without another word, we got out of the car and walked towards the house before ringing the doorbell. We waited a few moments before the door was pulled open.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"