52

"We are not doing it in the shower again," I laughed as he got under the boiling hot water. "I didn't even get to finish my shower last night because of you."

"Fuck!," he cussed. "Are you trying to burn me?" I shrugged my shoulders and turned down the temperature for the big baby.

Without a word, I handed him my shampoo, demanding him to wash my hair. I have no problem with doing it myself but it just feels much more relaxing when he does it.

I closed my eyes and leaned back slightly, accidentally letting a moan slip out. "Oh my god!"

"God?," he said with a chuckle. "He can't save you from my amazing hands." His fingers moved skilfully in my head, hitting all of the right spots.

"You're amazing at this," I told him.

"I'm amazing at some other stuff too," he shrugged with a smirk.

"Shut up and wash my hair," I demanded as he began to wash away the shampoo. When he finished his hands trailed down to my bare shoulders. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What?," he said, acting innocent.

"You're poking me," I said flatly, trying to hide my smile."Really?," he questioned, looking down. "I didn't even notice."

His hand rested on his dick, stroking it softly. "You gonna do that right now?," I asked, trying to cross my legs to stop feeling the heat.

"Why not? It's the perfect place. Plus, you're not helping."

"Oh you know what, fuck it," I said harshly as I pulled him down to my height and slammed his lips on mine.

"Feisty," he mumbled with a chuckle against my lips.

"Shut up and shove it in," I said, reconnecting our lips. His hands moved to my ass, squeezing it, making me let out a gasp. His tongue slid in my mouth, trailing over every single inch of it. "I want you in me now."

Without breaking the kiss, he picked me up, making me wrap my legs around his waist, his hands rested on my ass, gently squeezing it every couple of seconds. "Your wish is my command," he said as he pressed me up against the wall. Before I knew it, I could feel him enter me.

I moved up and down against the wall as he thrusted in and out of me. My fingers found themselves tangled in his wet hair as he buried his face in my neck, sucking on my sweet spot. I let out a moan as his strokes got faster and faster. He moved his head from my neck and connected our lips together once again. He let out a moan in my mouth, turning me on even more."Fuck," he grunted out as I lightly pulled on his hair. By now, I was on the edge and so was he. His movements sped up even more, making that feeling, that's building up in the lower part of my belly, break. When we both finally came, he pressed me to the wall, still not moving from the position. One of his hands were on the wall beside my head and the other was on my waist, somehow keeping me up. His forehead leaned against mine as we both panted, wanting some more air in us.

He put both hands on me, to keep me from falling as he slid out of me. "Shit," he cursed as I unwrapped my legs from his waist, landing on my own two feet.

"I didn't use protection."

Now that we were both fully clothed, we were now panicking. "I'm not on birth control," I said as I paced back and forth.

"Can you not take it now?," he asked.

"Morning after pill, yeah. But not birth control ones."

"Take it then!," he said.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Do you not think I would if I had the fucking pills?"

"Shit."

"Taehyung, we have things to do," his mother said, stopping him from leaving and going to the store for me.He let out an annoyed sigh. "I have things to do too," he said flatly as he ushered me out of the door with him.