42

He closed our hotel room door behind us. I turned to face him and crossed my arms over my chest, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Don't fucking start," he groaned out.

"What the hell was that?," I asked. "Were you planning on beating some guy up in the middle of the beach?"

"Could've," he mumbled. "That would've taught him to keep his eyes to himself."

"So you're saying I should've beaten that girl up then?"

"What girl?," he asked, confused.

"The one that was practically drooling over you in the fucking store," I snapped, getting heated up. "Don't act like you didn't fucking see her."

"I didn't."

"I'm sure you didn't. You were lapping it all up. You might as well have just jumped her pants right there; I'm sure she'd have no objections."

"The only pants I'm planning on getting into are yours." I let out a scoff. "You might as well have just flashed those guys. I'm sure they would've loved that."

"Fuck you!," I hissed out. He was acting like a fucking child. "I might go find them. I'm sure they wouldn't mind keeping me company." I turned, realising that I was also acting like a child, and walked towards the door only for him to pull me back by his T-Shirt."God, I hate you so fucking much," he groaned as he pushed me against the door and smashed his lips against mine, not even giving me time to react. Like a wild animal, his lips moved from mine to attack my neck, biting and sucking.

"I hate you more," I panted out as I pulled on his hair, wanting his lips on mine again. As if we were in a rush, he hastily pulled his T-Shirt off me from over my head before realizing I still had my dress on. He fumbled for a moment with the zip at the back before just ripping it, seeming to get frustrated. Hearing the tearing noise, my eyes widened.

"Taehyung!," I exclaimed.

"I'll buy you another one," he mumbled as he ripped the wet dress from my body. His hands roamed up and down my sides, making me feel hot all over. I pulled him impossibly closer to me, wanting to be as close to him as possible. He didn't seem to mind as he held me tighter, clearly liking the lack of space between us.

My hands roamed around his naked torso before landing just above his shorts. I used my other hand and pulled it down, glancing down at the prominent outline through the thin fabric of his boxer briefs that was poking me. I slowly rubbed his hard-on through his underwear as he groaned in my mouth, turning me on even more if that was possible.

I rested both of my hands on the waistband of his boxers before pulling it down. I hid my surprise as I looked down at his member; it seems much bigger than it did the last time I saw it. I pushed him back towards bed. He looked me up and down as I got on my knees in front of him, wanting to make him feel the same way he made me feel that night. He slowly sat on the edge of the bed as he watched me with hungry eyes.Without a word, I grasped it in my hand and slowly stroked him, having no idea what I was doing. If it was possible, Tae seemed to harden even more under my touch.

I tilted my head up slightly to look at him only to see him already watching, waiting for my next move. Without missing a beat, I wrap my lips around the tip and quickly sweep my tongue over it, still keeping eye contact with him.

His body tensed as he let out a restrained groan, holding himself back, giving me the reaction I was looking for. His fists had turned white and were clenching the edge of the bed. 

Wanting to take in as much of him as possible, my lips stretched around him as I moved lower. A savoury taste entered my mouth as he let out a tortured groan before his hand made its way into my wet hair.

Seeing him struggling to stay in control urges me to keep going. I press myself into him until he had filled my mouth. I had to stop myself from taking all of him in. I wrapped my hand around the rest of him that wouldn't fit.

I'd rather not choke.

His chest heaved up and down as his head fell back giving me the hint to speed up my motions."Fuck," he gasped out. "Don't fucking stop." I drove my mouth up and down as much of him I could take. Sounds and cuss words erupted from him making it hard to focus. His grip on my hair tightened ever so slightly as strands of my hair wrapped around his fingers, practically telling me what was to come. I quickly quickened my pace.

I noticed his body had tensed as his mind became preoccupied with the sensations I was making him feel. His dick twitched in my mouth.

Tae let out one last groan as his movements slowly ceased. Suddenly, my mouth was filled with his release. I slid my mouth off him and swallowed it with no hesitation. He dropped his head back and closed his eyes as the feeling of euphoria wore off.

"Still hate me then?," I teased as a smirk grew on my face. He opened his eyes that were filled with adoration and lifted his head up with a delirious smile on his face.

I almost thought he was high for a second.

"Like you wouldn't even believe," he chuckled as he sat up properly, giving me a small peck on the lips.

We both knew that we felt the complete opposite of hate towards each other. Why we were saying it to each other, I have no idea. I guess instead of saying 'love', the word 'hate' has been substituted in even though we don't mean it.I stood up and climbed on the bed as he scooted up towards the headboard. His arms wrapped themselves around me, pulling me into the crook of his arm. I glanced at the alarm clock that was beside the bed. I knew it was way past midnight because we took our time walking to our hotel.

I turned my body to face him. "Happy birthday babe," I said softly with a small smile. He looked at me with a breathtaking smile before he captured my lips with his.

Do you think my mouth still tastes of him?

"You're fucking amazing," he praised me.

"I know," I mumbled against his chest, suddenly realising that I need to shower.

He pulled me up onto my feet and guided me towards the bathroom knowing full well that I won't be able to sleep until I've had my shower. We went into the ocean and I'm only now realising that my bra and panties are wet. How the fuck did I not realise that before?

I took them off and quickly got into the shower. Taehyung grabbed my shampoo and slowly began massaging it into my scalp. "Oh my god," I moaned. "I think I'm in love."

My body stiffened when I had realised what I said as his hands stopped moving. Fuck. It's too late to back out now.

"What?"

"I said what I said," I stated firmly, even though I was terrified of what he was going to say inside. He let out a chuckle as his fingers got to work again in my hair."I think I love you too," he said nonchalantly. 

"Cool," I shrugged, like I didn't care but by the smile I had growing on my face, he knew otherwise.

"Cool," he mimicked me.

"Shut up."

After that amazing head massage and after the rest of our bodies were clean, we got out. "Hand me a T-shirt?," I asked Taehyung as he looked though his things for something. He threw a white shirt at me before I threw it on over my head. I quickly climbed into bed and got comfortable under the covers. "Are you not gonna wear underwear?," I asked Tae as I glanced down at his body. He shook his head as I turned over.

"Don't act like you haven't seen it before," he teased as he slid in beside me. I turned to face him, not even bothering to reply to that comment. I laid on top of his arm, getting it wet because of my hair. He didn't seem to mind as his other arm wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him.

Ten minutes later, a loud noise startled me, pulling me out from my light slumber. "Fat-ass," I said as I realised that he had farted. "Are you tryna kill me? I think I need a fucking gas mask now?"I let out a loud laugh.

"I think I need some fucking ear plugs 'cause that donkey laugh is gonna make me deaf soon," he retorted. I let out shocked gasp.

"Shut the fuck up. You love my laugh."

FYI it's not a donkey laugh. I like to think that I laugh like a normal person.

"Yeah I fucking do."