37

"What the fuck are you doing?," I asked Taehyung annoyed. I have stayed at my moms house for the last week and everyday since he's been coming over and calling me. "You're not coming in."

"Why not?," he challenged.

"Because you wanted me to leave and I did. Now, I want you to leave." I tried closing the door only for him to stick his hand out, stopping me from closing it.

"I never wanted you to leave," he stressed out. "I was angry. I said it in the heat of the moment."

"But the fact is that you said it without thinking. That tells me that you want me gone." Here I go, breaking my own heart. Fuck.

"I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry. I didn't mean it. Just come back. Just come home," he said softly.

Maybe I should forgive him. It's been a week.

Bear sat next to my feet. Taehyung glanced down at him before looking at me. "Please."

Taehyung's POV

"Please," I begged. I'm not one for begging but she's different. Since I told her to fuck off, I've felt guilty. Since when do I feel guilty or remorse? I don't but that time I did.I should've asked her about the text instead of jumping to fucking conclusions. But who the fuck calls someone 'lovey'? A guy that's in love with his best friend, that's who.

She bit her lip as if she was mulling over the idea of forgiving me now or later. As she was deep in thought, I took this time to check her out. It's been months and her beauty still keeps me mesmerised till this day. Her brown eyes gleamed in the sun as she arched her perfect eyebrow.

"What?," she snapped.

If only her personality was as beautiful as her looks.

I'm joking.

Partially.

I've grown to expect her sarcastic jokes and comments. Without them, my day feels incomplete. For me, it's scary how much someone can impact your day. Before, I never gave a shit about anyone. Now, I make her breakfast and make sure she eats throughout the day. Well, I did until I kicked her out.

But she'll never know that.

"Be my girlfriend," I suddenly said. She looked taken aback as she realised what I said.

"Are you telling me or asking me?" "Asking?," I said questioningly. She let out a small chuckle before quickly dropping her smile.

Damn.

"Gonna have to do better than that," she said coldly as she crossed her arms over her chest, making her boobs look even bigger in that thin cami top. I averted my eyes from there, not wanting her to get riled up before resting them on her face.

"Okay," I cleared my throat. "I won't act like a jackass most of the time. I acted like a jealous prick because I want you to be mine so will you be my girlfriend?"

A small smile graced her lips making her look ten times more attractive than normal. "I guess so," she shrugged like she wasn't bothered but that smile told me she was. She opened the door wider as I outstretched my arms for the first time pulling her in for a hug. She let out a surprise noise at this before returning the hug.

Of course, I've initiated a hug before with other people but I never have with her. When we pulled away, my arms remained wrapped around her, holding her close to me. She craned her head to look up at me. "You know that if you got me chocolate ice cream, I would've forgiven you a lot sooner," she said with a smirk.

"Next time I piss you off, I'll get you some," I promised.I lowered my head before connecting our lips. Our mouths moved in sync as she refused to open her mouth. I bit down on her lip, not enough to make it bleed but enough to make her open her mouth. My tongue slipped inside, trying to get familiar with it. The familiar taste of chocolate entered my mouth. I didn't notice her arms were wrapped around my neck until we pulled apart. "I love chocolate too," I said breathlessly against her forehead as I left a little kiss.