76

With a heavy heart, I watched him leave the room knowing he was going to marry another woman. But the one thing that gave me some form of comfort is the fact that some marriages don't last forever. There's also something called a divorce so that makes me feel a tiny bit better. Or I could just kill the bitch.

I promised myself that I was gonna get him back. I don't break my promises.

A merry Christmas to me. Not.

I cleared my throat and plastered a smile on my face before leaving the room. I walked down the long hallway before walking past the room they were getting married in. I watched as they kissed, sealing the deal.

They're married.

I was too late. But I'm not a quitter so I'm not giving up. Also, the fact that the baby she's carrying isn't his, gives me a hell of a lot of hope. Even though he didn't confirm my thoughts, he didn't deny it either.

So I have a lot of hope for the future but I currently have a very heavy heart that I'm gonna need to nurse before I deal with the Jordan problem.

My eyes caught his causing him to hold the eye contact. I fought the urge to flip him off before I entered the room they were all in.

I caught Chim and pulled him by the arm so he'd stop and talk to me. "I listened to you and I tried to stop the wedding. I did but you didn't tell me she was pregnant," I spoke. He shrugged my hand off him."You didn't stop it though, did you?," he snapped. "The least you can do now is try to fuck up the relationship and I didn't know about it and I don't really fucking care." I took a step away from him, allowing him to walk off.

Stage one was the first meeting. Stage two was crashing his wedding. Stage three is to fuck up their relationship. Stage four is something that I have no idea what yet.

He's right. If fucking their relationship up doesn't work, I'll have to kill her probably. But that'll be after she's had her baby and I can't wait nine whole months. But after the baby's born, I'll feel guilty for taking a child away from its' mother. To be honest, that child will probably have a better childhood with Rosé's parents raising it because I know they aren't as fucked up as her. On the other hand, regardless of what she's done to me, she could be an amazing mother to her child.

Scratch that, she's a crazy bitch.

Oh for fucks sake, why did she have to fucking get pregnant because now, it just complicates things like how the fuck am I supposed to kill her now?

Taehyung's POV

She still showed her face in here after that little show earlier. Like I said, she's grown a huge fucking backbone. She's also cost me thousands of dollars too since I had to pay the officiant a hell of a lot of money to stay a little longer and for some other random shit. Rosé grabbed my hand and tried to pull me away with her but my gaze was elsewhere. "Hey!," she said loudly, snapping her fingers in front of my face. I clenched my jaw.

"What?," I said flatly.

She has signed the papers so now, there's no need to act like her fucking puppet anymore.

"Lets' go."

"You go," I said. "I have to talk with some people before-."

"-Yeah, I don't care about business. I'll be back," she interrupted as she kissed my cheek. I fought the urge to wipe my cheek as I watched her walk away.

I have no one to talk business with. I just didn't want to go with her.

"She gave you a chance to stop the wedding. Why didn't you take it?," Chim asked me with a small sigh. He was talking about Jennie.

"You know why," I spoke quietly as I thought back to almost six years ago.

~Flashback~

"The fuck is this?," Chim asked angrily as soon as I entered. He shoved the news article in front of my face, making it hard for me to focus on what it says.Multi-billionaire Taehyung Di Salvo to Wed Rosé Morelli, Childhood Friend

"I'm doing what I have to for my businesses," I said flatly. He didn't say a word as he ran a hand down his face.

~End Of Flashback~

"It's gone on long enough," he scoffed out. "I think that reason is just a cover for your true intentions. It wasn't for the businesses at all, was it?"

"You can think whatever you want to," I spoke smoothly. He doesn't need to know the real reason. No one does until it's time for them to know. "Why can't you just accept that I have feelings for her?"

"For one, you can't even say you love her. And two, because the first person you've ever loved is standing right there and I know you and your ability to ignore and not understand your fucking feelings."

"Shut the fuck up," I said, starting to feel uncomfortable with all this talk about feelings.

"See?," he said, trying to prove a point. I rolled my eyes.

He's right about my ability to ignore and not understand my feelings. Since I was a kid, I was taught to hide them and ignore them because they make you weak. So yeah, I do fucking struggle with that shit.But the first person I ever said 'I love you' to was to Jennie. She's the first and only person I've ever shown and expressed my feelings to.

He walked off. My eyes landed on Jennie. She spoke to Lisa with her arms flying in the air, hinting at the fact that it's clearly a heated conversation.

When she asked about the baby, I froze. I had nothing to say. Rosé thinks I don't know. She actually thinks I'm fucking dumb. Now, the baby is not mine but Rosé doesn't know that I know. She fucked some guy when I went away on a three month business trip and ended up pregnant.

She fucked around with the dates, telling me something much different to the truth. I found out because she's not that smart.

She's just desperate for her child to become the heir of the most powerful mafia in the USA and Italy.

If she thought lying about the dates is her way of trapping me into a marriage, then she thought wrong. The baby has nothing to do with the reasons why I married her.

Now, I'm not gonna list them for you just yet, you'll find out as time goes on.

Crap, I can't remember if I fed my mom today.

I didn't even get a minute alone to slip away to the room filled with cells. Yes, I installed a mini cell room in my home where she resides. If you had a mother like mine, you'd understand.Now, you're probably wondering why isn't she dead and isn't she like a fossil now? I have no idea if she's a fossil. I don't really look at her face. I can't kill her because her presence, in the future, for something huge is needed.

So for the past six years she's been sat in the room under my home, in my basement. Thankfully, the basement is also soundproof.

Rosé and everyone else doesn't know about her still breathing. The basement is off limits and the door is sort of like a secret passageway but it's hidden in plain sight with lock.

Crazy? But it's the lengths I'm willing to go to in order to make sure everything I've been building up to these past six years goes smoothly.

Before Rosé returned, I swiftly walked past Jennie just as she was leaving the hall, leaning down and whispering in her ear before anyone noticed. "We need to talk tonight."

I didn't wait for her response as I walked away but I knew she heard me when her body tensed.

I just hope she fucking listens to me.