34

A Day Later

I walked around my dressing room butt naked. This is my place. I deserve to feel comfortable without worrying that someone's gonna walk in. I don't feel comfortable at Taehyung's house. Maybe in my room I do but around the house I don't.

A knock sounded on my door. Hosoek, my boss, yelled from the other side as I threw on my red gown. "RED!"

"I'm here," I panted as I pulled open the door. He narrowed his eyes at me as he walked in.

"You've been here since yesterday. Don't you think you should go home?," he advised me. I looked at him confused.

"Why would I need to go home? Don't I have a match soon?"

"You do but I'm just concerned for you. You turn up here after months with no contact and suddenly you stay for a night. It just seems a little sus," he informed me.

"If what by sus you mean is everything okay at home then my answer is yeah?"

"Your husband been treating you alright?," he asked. I nodded my head."Yeah. I actually told him about Red and this place a couple of nights ago."

"He didn't take it as well as you thought then?," he asked questioningly.

"Oh you wouldn't believe it." I shrugged my shoulders. He put his hand on my shoulder and nods his head at me.

"You'll be okay. Get ready. You got a match in five."

"I thought it wasn't for a couple of hours," I said confused.

"Someone has requested to fight you," he shrugged. "Guess they heard you were back in business after that fight yesterday." He left the dressing room and I quickly got dressed and slid my mask over my face.

The one where I almost completely lost it. I was fighting a girl who had brown hair exactly like Rosé. She also had green eyes. Exactly like Rosé.

I guess you could say I lost control for a moment and let my anger get the best of me.

All I heard were chants and screams as I made my way to the ring after my name had been announced. I got in and faced the crowd giving them a reason to get even more riled up or excited.
When that had calmed down, my opponent began making their way to the ring. "INTRODUCING BLADE!," the announcer screamed in the microphone, stretching the 'e' for as long as possible.

My body froze. Blade? He gave me the side eye as he flexed his muscular arms for the crowd making them scream in happiness.

Asshole.

We both had masks on. We're not Jennie and Taehyung anymore. We're Red and Blade. We're not fighting together to survive, we're fighting against each other to survive.

We slowly began circling each other. I rolled my shoulders back forcing myself to focus on the task at hand but it was no use. Questions after questions were swirling around in my brain.

Why is he here and not with her?

Does she know about Blade?

Is he here for me or...?

He didn't make a move. I never make the first move but this was the only time I had to. I flung my fist out causing him to duck before kicking my leg out, swiping his legs out from under him. He fell to the ground with a thump.

"Not gonna take it easy on me, are you?," he asked with a light chuckle as he jumped to his feet. I shook my head slowly."No fucking way."

His fist flew in the air aiming for my face but as I dodged it I realised he let me. I know for a fact that if he wants to punch me in the face he will without missing but he let me dodge that punch for some reason.