99

Jennie's PoV

"The night has just started." I let out a chuckle as he ushered me towards the blanket. "Sit," he demanded as he pointed to the blanket with pillows covering it. A small little picnic basket sat on the ground. He sat across from me and got out all of the food.

"My favourite," I gushed as he got out two burgers. I bit into it. "Heaven."

He raised an eyebrow before he dug further into the picnic basket. He pulled out a slice of pizza. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

He's acting like it's a magic hat.

"Hey! I want one."

He shrugged his shoulders. "I got it first." I narrowed my eyes at him. "I'm kidding."

He passed me the slice he had in his hands, putting it on my plate before getting out another one.

"Word is now out to all the tabloid that Rosé and I are over. I told them that she left," he shrugged.

I nodded my head. "Good, she's finally in the past." Suddenly, my phone buzzed.It was Lisa. She sent me a picture of her dress that had finally arrived. "That's so pretty," I commented before showing Taehyung. He nodded his head, agreeing with me.

"I can't believe Kook is actually getting married tomorrow," Tae sighed out. 

"Unbelievable and the fact that neither of them are having a bachelor or bachelorette party," I scoffed out. "I know they're not having one because they don't want it but still."

Taehyung shrugged. "Kook is staying at ours tonight," he commented. I nodded my head. He's probably having fun over there on his own with the TV. I shut my phone off and put it on the side, putting all of my focus on Taehyung.

"Oh my god!," I chortled. "Remember that time we went to Dubai and we swam in the sea." He let out a chuckle.

"Yeah," he laughed as he rested his head on my legs as I sat up straight. "I grabbed your leg and you fucking shit yourself!"

I did not literally shit myself.

I lightly hit his arm as laughter bubbled up out of me. "I thought I was gonna die! And you disappeared. I thought the shark ate you!" "Stop being a baby," he teased. "You just wanted to save yourself."

"Obviously," I rolled my eyes. "If you weren't under the water, I would've used you as bait to protect myself."

"I would've just handed you to the shark."

"Asshole."

"Your favourite one."

"Who told you that?," I joked. "I'd say you're fifth on my lists of favourites."

"At least I'm on it," he shrugged. "Just wondering who's first?"

"Like hell I'm telling you that!"

"Shut up and throw a grape," he demanded. "I'll show you that I can catch it in my mouth."

"If you do, I will agree to us having a mini us," I said, even though we've never even spoken about it. I do want to have children but it's never been a topic we've spoken about since we got back together.

"If I don't," he spoke, his eyes glinting mischievously, "we're having one anyways."

"I think this is us agreeing to have kids," I said with a raised eyebrow."No backing out now," he said tauntingly as if I had just made the worst decision of my life. I rolled my eyes. Either way, we've made a deal and I don't back down from deals.

I threw the grape. His mouth opened wide as he moved his head slightly. His mouth snapped shut as the grape entered. He looked up at me with a smirk.

"Time to cancel all your plans."

"Really again?," I asked as he pushed me back to lay on the blanket. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"You weren't complaining earlier," he retorted as he laid down beside me. He had one arm under his head as he stared up at the sky.

"What am I suppose to be looking at?," I asked confused as I looked up at the sky before moving my head to rest on his arm.

It's much more comfortable.

There was nothing. It was clear.

"My ass," he shrugged. I rolled my eyes and lightly nudged him. "I'm kidding. Just watch and wait."

"Okay."

"Any second now," he spoke as he glanced at the time on his phone. "I really need a shit," I heard him mumble."I don't care," I mumbled back as I stared at the sky.

Seconds later, a bright light flew across the sky.

A shooting star.

I just wish for my happily ever after.

"See that?," he asked.

"Yeah," I spoke. Then another one appeared. "That's amazing," I said in awe.

"It's not as amazing as you," he spoke, suddenly sounding so serious. I turned my head to look at him only to see he was already staring at me.

"I know I'm pretty amazing," I joked. He let out a small chuckle before we fell into a comfortable silence.

"Stars are beautiful," I commented. "I wish we could stay out here all night."

"We can," he spoke. I shook my head.

"It'll get cold."

"So? That's why we have a blanket."

"Shut up."

I could just imagine him rolling his eyes at me. I ignored him and stared up at the sky, hoping to see more shooting stars."Did you make a wish?," he asked. I nodded my head. "I'll tell you mine, if you tell me yours."

"No chance," I chuckled.

"Why?," he asked. "I'll tell you mine."

"My wish is a secret," I told him, hoping to shut him up.

Taehyung's PoV

I watched her as she stared up at the sky completely unaware of how nervous she's making me feel.

I'm just that much of a good actor even though I've never acted before in my life.

My wish is to grow old with her. Something the old me would never have even imagined of thinking of.

Talking about our memories together just made me realise how much history we have with each other.

I let out a quiet shaky breath, not wanting her to notice. She stared up at the sky in awe as she watched the fireflies and the stars.

It's a beautiful sight to see.

With her occupied, I swiftly got up and bent down on one knee. Suddenly feeling like I was staring at her, she looked up at me."What are you doing?," she asked with a chuckle as she sat up.

"Just let me talk," I said calmly even though I felt the complete opposite inside. She nodded her head and sat on her knees so we were almost the same height.

"I never ever thought you'd become this important to me," I began, swallowing the lump of nervousness in my throat.

"You're important to me too but what are you doing?," she asked confused as she held my hands. I ignored her question as I spoke from the heart completely winging this as I pulled out the small little box from my pocket.

I really should've wrote something down and memorised it.

"Every moment with you is precious and something I want to treasure forever. I love you, I really do and that's why I know I can't live without you again because before when we were apart, I was merely surviving. I wasn't even alive. Hell, I wasn't even living. You've turned me into who I am today and I'm grateful to you for that because you've changed me from some heartless fucker to someone that actually cares. I know that I want to spend forever with you. I want to grow a family with you. I want to go on more vacations with you. I want to love you forever. I want you, Jen. And I hope you feel the same so Jennie Romano, will you marry me?"