54

Jennie's POV

My head throbbed. I slowly opened my eyes before closing them again. The sunlight burning them harshly. The smell of disinfectant made it almost hard to breath. The beeping noise next to my head gave me a headache as it seemed to get louder and louder. Finally, I managed to open my eyes. I glanced around the room.

An IV was in my arm as I was hooked up to something. Wires upon wires came out of my nightgown connecting to a machine. I was in an empty hospital room. Before I even moved, the door pushed open and a doctor walked in.

He checked my heartbeat and all the other random stuff they do before giving me a cup of water and leaving. Just as he left another person entered. I drank the whole cup of water like it was a shot before slamming it down. I licked my cracked lips, feeling the need for some chapstick.

My eyes widened in shock. "You miss me?," Suga asked with a smile on his face. He was acting like everything was normal.

"Where've you been this whole time?," I asked, croakily. "Everyone's been looking for you." "Don't lie to me," he chuckled darkly. "No one cares. They just want to stop me from causing a war. That's not my intention though."

But did I say that they care? No.

"Where am I?," I asked gruffly. Clearly I'm not at a normal hospital if he's here.

"You're with me and that's all that matters," he said with a small smile as he came to sit the seat beside the bed. "I had someone keep an eye on you. I needed you safe from him until I could get you."

"From who? Who was keeping an eye on me?"

"Rosé was watching you. Taehyung. I needed you safe from him and now you finally are." I always knew I hated that bitch.

"He's not dangerous," I voiced out quietly.

"He is. You just don't see it yet."

"Why am I here? What even happened? How long have I been here?"

"You've been here for a week. You hit your head. You got into a car crash, remember? I saved you." The way he was unable to stand still and his eyes darting around the room led me to believe he wasn't telling the truth. But what part wasn't the truth? Or is all of what he said to me a lie?"Is he okay?"

"Taehyung? Hopefully not."

"You've been drugging me, haven't you?," I asked warily. He shook his head slowly as he attempted to hold my hand. I moved it away.

"You're smart," he began. "I've needed to keep you asleep. I had stuff going on."

"Can you leave?," I asked, suddenly. "You're hurting my head."

He narrowed his eyes at me but left nonetheless. I touched my head to feel a bandage wrapped around it. Fuck, what happened to me?

Taehyung's POV

"Where the fuck is she?," I roared out. She was gone. Nowhere to be found. Since the crash, I've healed and I've been trying to find her.

"Taehyung," my mother said. "She's gone. This is good."

I let out a scoff. "I know you know."

"That you two were hooking up? Yeah I do." "You did something."

"I didn't," she spoke up.

"Who the fuck told you?"

"Rosé." I stormed out of the office and wrapped my hands around her neck as as I saw her. She gasped as she tried to pry my hands off her. Her legs kicked out from under her.