49

"Taehyung," I said. "You really underestimate me."

"When have I ever?," he asked, his hands resting on each of my thighs.

It was dark out and the car was filled with an array of colors for a moment before it disappeared again, from the fireworks being set off. We were in a parking lot just watching fireworks explode in the sky as people waited for the clock to hit midnight.

It was a beautiful sight to see.

We needed time to ourselves and we needed to get away from everyone before his mom comes back tomorrow and we act like total strangers again.

"Like right now," I said. He let out a hum in response. I stayed silent for a moment sensing his mind was preoccupied with other things.

"Fuck," he groaned rolling his head, giving me a clear view of his tattoos that I love to trace over. Since I was sat on top of him with either leg on each side of him, it made me feel close to him, something I haven't really felt since that night in Dubai.

"What?," I asked as my fingers trailed along his arms, following the tattoos. He let out a heavy breath. "Oh never mind," I said, realising what the problem was. He was poking me."Want me to move next to you?," I asked cluelessly since we haven't really been together since that night in Dubai and I feel like he's not into me anymore. Stupid? I know. His grip on my thighs tightened as he moved me back and forth, rocking me against him as he slightly moved his hips, practically dry humping or just humping each other. I don't know which one it was but it was one of them.

"Now, why would I want that?," he asked huskily, making a shiver run down my spine. I shrugged my shoulders, trying to seem unaffected even though I had swarms of butterflies fluttering around inside of me making me feel all warm and giddy.

I hung my arms loosely around his neck as I stared into his piercing brown eyes that were staring intently at me. His eyes seem the exact same from the first time we met when he gave me the scariest glare I've ever been given. I'm not kidding, I was shitting myself. His eyes are still hardened, cold and calculating but there was a sprinkle of softness and warmth to them. That made them look bright and alive.

"You're all I want and all I'll ever need," he reassured me, sensing I was feeling a little insecure.

"Better not regret it after you see my wild side," I joked with a flirty wink.

"A wild side? Thought I already saw it," he smirked thinking back to the time I gave him a blowjob. I never thought I'd do it. The thought of it always gave me the ick but things change when you find the right person, I guess."No. No. No. That's my crazy side. My wild side is much much worse," I tutted. My wild side? I haven't fucking explored that yet but you know what they say, 'you got to keep them on their toes.'

I'm hoping I have a wild side.

"Has anyone said you're really bad at talking dirty?," he chuckled.

"Who said I was trying to talk dirty?," I asked coyly as one of my hands slid down his body causing his hands and hips to stop moving. My hand trailed down the outline of his abs before reaching his pants. I rubbed him through the fabric of his pants. "Actions speak louder than words," I reminded him with a shrug.

"Keep going and I'll fucking take you in the car," he threatened.

"Really?," I asked feigning shock. "The car? Haven't I already told you how wet I get when you threaten me?"

"Really? I'll check for myself but I wasn't planning on having our first time in here."

My heart warmed as I realised he's thought about us having sex for the first time. We're not losing our virginities to each other because we've already lost them to other people.