50

Three loud knocks sounded through the door. Taehyung snored loudly, not even caring. "Taehyung, honey!," his moms voice sounded loudly. I sat up and quickly hit him, causing his snoring to stop abruptly.

"What?," he asked, huskily. God, that morning voice gives me butterflies.

"Your mom's here," I whisper-yelled as I jumped out of bed and ran around his room naked, trying to find all my clothes.

She knocked again. "I know you're awake. I can hear you moving. I'm coming in," she said loudly.

Why the fuck is she coming in?

"I'll meet you downstairs," he said loudly. "I'm in the middle of something!"

"Ok. Hurry up! I'm gonna go and find your wife," she said as she spat out the word 'wife' with disgust. I almost forgot we were married. I'm so used to just being his girlfriend.

Still hates me. That's good to know.

"Fuck," I whispered panicked as I pulled my clothes on. He got out and quickly got changed.

We stood in front of each other quietly for a moment as we realised what's gonna happen now. Without a word, he wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on my head as my arms wrapped around him. "I love you," I said to him as I tiled my head up to look at him."I love you too," he said as he leaned down and captured my lips in a kiss. Our lips moved together in sync as we both realised that we don't know when we're gonna be like this again.

The slow, tender kiss told me all I needed to know before he pulled away. He held my hand as we walked towards the door. He peeked his head out the door as he cracked it open slightly before pulling me out of the room, once the hallway was all clear.

We raced down the hallway and flowed down the stairs. We quickly dropped hands once we heard voices coming from the kitchen. We seem to be in there a lot.

"You go first," he said. "I'll count to 50." I nodded my head and walked in. I don't understand what the point of him counting to fifty is. Instantly, I went towards the coffee machine, needing my daily dose of it before I have to deal with his mom.

If we walked in together, she'd suspect something is up because we're supposed to hate each other. We can't tell her we're together because it blows everything up. We both have things to lose and she wouldn't hesitate in making that happen.

"Jennie," Valeria, his mom, said.

"Valeria," I spoke, mimicking her tone of voice. Before she could say anything more, Taehyung walked in with Rosé bouncing behind him. He held my gaze for a moment before I broke it, glancing down at the floor.
"Oh Rosé my baby!," Valeria said happily as she opened her arms, welcomingly. "I haven't seen you in a while." They broke away from their hug as Valeria looked her up and down.

"You've grown into quite the young woman," she complemented her. "Taehyung, why can't you find someone like her?"

I'm surprised she didn't ask him to be with her.

"I would but I'm married," he said unapologetically to her. She stayed silent as the cook emerged from the huge kitchen at the back. This was the family kitchen and the kitchen at the back is used more often for events and stuff.

My breakfast was handed to me as was his. I held my plate in one hand, using the other hand to guide the food to my mouth via a fork. Valeria looked at me distastefully as I quickly ate. Loud voices could be heard coming towards the kitchen. I looked at Taehyung with wide eyes. It was Lisa and Kook. They won't know she's here because she was supposed to be coming in the evening.

Their conversation abruptly stopped once they entered. "Valeria!," Kook said excitedly. "I missed you." He wrapped his arms around her pulling her in for a hug.