Chapter 12

"Master, seriously I'm fine!" I tell my master as I join him on the way back to the planet of Geonosis.

"Lora, you were seriously hurt. You need all the rest that you can get," my master practically begs me to stay back.

"No," I pass him and walk onto a gunship that flies off before my master can protest.

"Maybe he is right, Commander," Cody, who stands beside me, says. Offended, I slowly turn to him and tilt my head.

"Or not, definitely not," Cody moves around a bit and quickly changes his answer. Making me turn back with a satisfied smile.

It doesn't take long before we land on the surface. I walk outside to see my master landing just beside us, having his arms crossed and giving me a displeased expression. I just give him an innocent smile and greet Master Unduli.

"Padawan Caran, back so soon?" She asks me.

"Yes master, I'm all healed up and ready," I tell her with a smile.

"So she says," my master says walking up beside me. I roll my eyes. Why can't he just let it go?

"No sign of Poggle, then?" Master Unduli asks, changing the subject to a more serious and jedi-conversation.

"Nothing," Obi-wan shakes his head.

"I'll go out to find some clue on where he went," she decided, walking to her speeder nearby.

"Very well, Master Unduli," my master says. She then speeds off, twirling a sandstorm right at us. I shield my eyes but get some in my mouth, however that happened.

"Come on, let's get back to camp," my master tells me, and we walk back to our gunships.

                                                                                  ✥✥✥✥✥

"Poggle's forces seem to have come from the Northern Hemisphere," I hear my master say as I walk into the temporary strategy room.

"And where was Master Unduli's last contact made from?" I can hear Master Mundi ask, surprising me as he seemed in bad shape the last time I saw him.

"Master Mundi, sorry to disturb. You seem better than last I saw you," I tell him as I bow.

"Lora, as I just explained to your master here, some time in a bacta tank works wonders. You also look better than last I saw you," he replies, returning a small bow.

"Well, your master fussing over you, also works wonders," I truthfully tell him, making him laugh. My master shaking his head with a smile.

"The next time I get hurt, I will be sure to contact him," Master Mundi says.

"He's all yours," I offer my master away, signaling to him with my hands. Obi-wan's eyes widen a bit, and he quickly got back into their earlier conversation.

"This region farther to the west," Obi-wan points to a spot on the holomap. I walk around the table and stand beside my master to see more clearly, "but there's nothing out there according to our latest intel."

"Generals, an incoming transmission from Master Unduli," a clone on our left tells us.

"Go find Anakin," Obi-wan nudges me out of the room. I mutter a curse under my breath, not thinking anyone would hear it, but instantly I felt my master's amusement through the force. I turn back and give him a fake glare. I hear the doors close behind.