Chapter 4: Attack of the Explorers

(Octo Canyon)

Three Octoling sisters were wandering around Tentakeel Outpost, looking for their missing leader. They were the only Octolings who were still loyal to DJ Octavio, as all others had abandoned Octo Valley and Octo Canyon to live with the Inklings. After the Calamari Inkantation was sang to the whole Octarian society twice, all that remained were the Octarian troops and the only 3 Octolings left.

"Look! There he is!" Said Rachel, the oldest out of the three, as they spotted the snow globe he was trapped in and ran to him.

"Oh, so I still have loyals on my side." Said Octavio as he looked irritated on how many Octolings were left.

"Yes, sir, and we already ordered the troops to prepare for your return." Said Sarah, the youngest out of the three.

"Not yet." Answered Octavio.

"What? Why not?" Asked Hassel, the third sister.

"Because we need to silence that pathetic New Squidbeak Splatoon before we do anything. Those dreaded agents have ruined everything and need to be taken care of, do you understand?" Asked Octavio.

"We understand, sir." Said the sisters said, as they started headed to Inkopolis to seek revenge on the agents.

----------------------------------------------------

The gang had successfully docked the ship on uncharted land, but the ship was no doubt going through some minor complications after going past a powerful storm wall. Everyone was standing outside the ship waiting for Steven and Cynthia to give the diagnosis.

"All right! We made it!" Yelled out Ash.

"Yeah, and we have no way of getting home unless the condition of the ship isn't as bad as it seems." Said Gary.

Soon, Cynthia walked to the group to give the news.

"Well, the good news is that the ship only suffered minor malfunctions from overloading the engines. After a few tinks, we should be back in up, but it will take a couple of hours."

"In the meantime, why don't you explore a bit, but don't go too far." Said Steven.

Soon, the gang started wandering around the beach like area. Ash had his sight at the forest in front of them. Meanwhile, on the storage deck, Team Rocket walked out of a cargo car looking sick and disoriented from the rough ride.

"Ow, my head..." Said Meowth.

"I think I am going to get sick." Said James.

Back outside, near the entrance of the jungle like forest, Ash took his time to look and explore around.

"Wow, this place looks amazing." Commented Ash.

"Looks like your basic jungle in other regions." Replied Gary.

"Wait, I hear something. This way!"

"Ash! The champion said not to go too far."

Gary ended up chasing after Ash as he was getting too far ahead. He soon caught up to him reaching the end of this forest and couldn't believe what he was seeing from this hill.

"Is this a city!" Yelled out Ash.

"I can't believe it. There's an entire civilization inside this storm." Gary said in disbelief. He soon pulled out his binoculars to take a closer look. He was in shock on what he was observing. "These beings look like humanoid aquatic Pokemon."

"What! I want to see!" Ash said as he snapped the binoculars from Gary's hands.

"Hey!"

"Wow! Look at these people!" Ash said as he observed from the binoculars. To his mind, most of the beings he saw look like humanoid versions of Inkay or Octillery. They came in all different colors, looked like most were teens, they talked with each other, and played with each other. He continued looking around at all the buildings and billboards, but then he saw something that caught his eye. It looked like a Magneton.