Chapter 20: The Test Towards Your Dreams

(Explorers HQ)

In the labs of the Explorers, scientists were pinpointing the location of the next orb.

"Ah! We located another orb, this time in the Inkadia Region!" Said a scientist.

"Now that we have two orbs, locating the rest should be easier." Said another scientist.

"Indeed! Find one of our commands to report our findings so he or she can authorize a mission to retrieve it!"

-----------------------------------------------

(Inkopolis Bay, Inkadia Region)

After a fun Splatfest, our heroes continued their way to the Dome Arena in Inkopolis Bay. There, Callie and Marie will participate in their first showcase in the Superstar Showcase, but they need to register, of course.

"There it is!" Callie shouted, pointing at a small building near the waters of Inkopolis Bay.

"That's the Dome Arena?" Ash said in confusion. "I expected something more for an arena."

Marie looked at Ash with a funny glare. "That's actually just the entrance. It's called the Dome Arena for a reason because it's underwater."

"It's underwater!!!!"

The girls looked at Ash with a smile on their faces. It was now time to enter the doors to their goals. When they entered the building, they were met with a lot of people starting at them. Within seconds, they were surrounded by fans and reporters asking questions, like:

"Are you girls finally entering the Superstar Showcase?!"

"Are you coming out of hiatus soon?!"

"Is this the human that came to Inkadia?!"

"How do you feel about Off The Hook winning their first showcase?!"

That last question surprised the cousins, and Callie had a question of her own. "Wait! They won their first showcase?!"

"Yeah! They won the showcase here a couple of days ago before leaving for their world tour!" Answered one of the reporters.

Pearl and Marina had already won their first showcase, which meant they were already ahead of them. Now, they were more determined to register for the Superstar Showcase and win.

"Well, we're going to catch up to them soon, then work hard to beat Bo and Raina!" Shouted Marie.

The whole crowd cheered to Marie's words.

"Now, where do we register?!"

The whole crowd points to a hallway with a door at the end.

"Thank you!" Marie then heads to the hallway, with Callie and Ash following behind.

After reaching the door and opening it, they see that they weren't the only ones registering for the Superstar Showcase. Inside this DMV like office, there were a lot of people trying to register as well.

"Wow, are all these people idols too?!" Wondered Ash.

"Yeah! Actors, singers, dancers, that's who all these people are!" Callie said excitingly.

In the room, the girls recognize some of the bands and idol groups here. They see bands like Wet Floor, Ink Theory, the Gold Bazookas, and even Harmony and her band, the Chirpy Chips. All of the girls from these bands were signing up for the Superstar Showcase, and the rest of their band mates were cheering them on, hugging them and wishing them good luck.

"It's a good thing we're already a two people band, right, Marie?!"

"Yep, now let's sign up." Said Marie.