Chapter 15: Callie and Pikachu: Lost in Levincia

It was now the break of dawn, Ash, and Marie were now waking up from his peaceful sleep at the Artazon motel. They had no idea that their friends were now there with them.

"Good morning, Pikachu. Pikachu?" Ash looked to both sides of the bed to see that Pikachu wasn't there. "Where's Pikachu?!"

"Callie isn't here either!" Marie said in panic.

"Where did they go?!"

-------------------------------------------------

In the alleyway, Pikachu finally woke up after being slammed by an unseen force, but still felt a little dizzy and struggled to stand on two feet. He then noticed Callie was on the ground, so quickly rushes to see if she was alright.

Luckily, her eyes started opening up slowly, making Pikachu sigh in relief. But that relief quickly turned to concern by the reaction Callie gave on seeing Pikachu. "Wait, where am I?! What are you, and where's Marie?!"

Now Pikachu was beyond confused but worried at the same time. Why doesn't she remember him? Does she not remember anything from yesterday? Pikachu starts thinking back to what happened last night, then he recalled something or someone in front of Callie before he blacked out. Now it looks like she's lost all memory of before they first met in Inkadia. All he could do now was try telling her what's going on.

"We were attacked by bad people? So humans still exist?"

Pikachu now tells her that they are in another region and Marie is here too.

"I'm not in Inkadia, and Marie is probably looking for me?"

Pikachu now advices her that they need to find directions back to their friends.

"We need to find help here? But I've never been here before, and it looks like there's not a single Inkling in sight."

Pikachu now offers to guide her into the city to find their friends.

"Alright, I'll trust you, little yellow friend."

Now Pikachu exits the alleyway and encourages Callie to follow.

Callie agreed to follow Pikachu but was filled with confusion. One minute, she was at home with Marie, feeling down on ruining Pearl and Marina's going away performance, and the next, she's in an alleyway in a region she didn't even know existed, with a little yellow creature, although something seems familiar with this yellow creature. As she brought herself to the streets, she chose to stuff her ears and the tips of her tentacles in her beanie to try and not draw attention to herself to these humans.

---------------------------------------------

Back in Artazon, Ash and Marie looked everywhere in town for their friends and had no luck. Their only choice left was asking Brassius for help.

"So, your friends are missing?" Asked Brassius.

"Yeah, they weren't with us when we woke up at the motel." Ash said in concern.

"Can you please help us find them." Marie said in fear.

Brassius looked at their faces. He could tell they were worried about their friends. "Alright, I'll help you find them. After all, you did do something for me yesterday."

"Thank you!"

"Now, you guys were meant to go to Levincia, correct?"

"Yeah, but how do we know if they're there? No way they would just leave without us in the middle of the night."

"Well, I do know Iono personally. Maybe I could check if she's seen their whereabouts in Levincia." He then polls out his Rotom phone and starts calling her.