Chapter 27: Ash's Showdown Against Fame

In the shores of Lilycove City, a boy was watching over this egg he had. His family were well-known breeders who watched over Pokemon eggs until they hatched. But for this one, he was the seventh person to care for this egg, and it still won't hatch.

"Come on, don't you want to experience life." Said boy, whose name is Wally.

No response from the egg.

Wally got up with the egg in his hands. "Anyways, we better get going to the contest before all the good seats are taken."

Wally now made his way to Lilycove Hall. When he got there, he luckily found a good seat in the middle of the crowd. He got a perfect view of the stage.

"Alright, I wonder what kind of performances we'll see."

Still no response to the egg.

Wally watched the Rookie Class performances play. In the last two, there was something odd about those last performers. Two short girls with weird hair and their partners Zorua and Pikachu. "Wow, their very talented for newcomers."

While Wally had his attention locked to the performances, he didn't notice the egg had shook slightly.

--------------------------------------------

Behind the stage, Serena had finished her performance. The Squid Sisters were amazed by her skills.

"Wow, you've raised talented Pokemon." Said Marie.

"Thanks!" Serena said cheerfully. She wondered what Ash's thoughts were on her performance. "Now, it's time for Lisia's turn!"

On stage, everyone was getting hyped and eager to see Lisia on stage. They didn't have to wait long as the guy on the speaker spoke. "Ladies and Gentlemen, the moment you've all been waiting for. The top coordinator in the Hoenn Region, Lisia!"

Everyone cheered as Lisia and her Altaria appeared on stage.

"So she's the top coordinator?" Asked Ash.

"She's the ultimate coordinator!" Shouted May.

"It's dazzling! Dizzying!" Shouted
Lisia.

The whole audience cheered at her catchphrase. Some of them even were waving blue glow sticks.

"Welcome to the Miraculous Lisia's special performances!"

The whole audience cheers once again.

"Ali, now. Time for Mist!" Altaria uses mist to cover the whole stage. Then, Lisia touches something on top of her hair. "Mega shining! Let's go!"

Soon, everyone realized what was happening as a stone on Altaria was reacting to the one on Lisia's hair. It was Mega Evolving.

The cousins watched as Altaria glowed and transformed. They've never seen anything like this before.

"Is this another power gimmick like Terastallize?" Callie asked herself.

Soon, the full beauty of Altaria was shown to the whole audience. Mega Altaria.

"She can Mega Evolve her Altaria?!" Ash said in shock.

"Use Draco Meteor!" Altaria shoots a Draco Meteor on the sealing. Soon, meteors of energy rained down from the sky. The mist combined makes the Draco Meteor look like a meteor shower.

The whole audience gasped in amazement at the beautiful sight in front of them.

"Now, before we head to the results, I want to put on a bonus show just for you all! As some of you know, I've entered the World Coronation Series to help my Pokemon grow stronger for our performances! So today, I'm challenging one of you to a battle in the Normal Class!" She took out her sky blue colored Rotom phone and pressed a button on the screen.