Chapter 223 - Preparations for battle 02!

[Chapter Size: 1700 Words.]
Third Person POV

Somewhere on Sea, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

On the same island in the middle of the Grand Line, Teach was laughing as he walked with his group through the abandoned town.

"Ziahahahaha! Let's go, men!" He said excitedly while laughing and walking out of the village, unaware that he was being watched by someone who had just arrived on the same island.

"Teach." The single word was uttered by this man, and Teach quickly turned to look.

"Hm?" He narrowed his eyes until he finally saw who it was on the roof of that house. "ACE?!" Teach raised his voice excitedly.

"I finally found you, Teach... You left our ship with a debt, and I've finally found you to settle it." Ace spoke calmly.

"Ziahahahaha! We finally meet, captain. Your brother told me you were looking for me, I just didn't imagine we'd meet here! Ziahahahaha!" Teach laughed.

"Luffy?" Ace raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, that unpleasant little guy and very powerful." Teach grumbled. "But speaking of him, my men caught something interesting in a marine call, did you know Luffy is about to enter a small war with the navy at Enies Lobby? I heard the navy wasn't taking it easy sending an admiral and 50 warships to destroy the island. Ziahahahaha!" He said, spreading his arms.

"Luffy is going to war with the navy?!" Ace was surprised by this.

"Yes, I was thinking of stopping by there, if he survives that, he certainly won't be in good shape, so we can capture him while he's weak! Ziahahahaha!" Teach announced.

"Capture him?! All the more reason for me not to let you go." Ace spoke with a dark tone, not wanting Teach to go after Luffy.

"Hey, captain, how about joining me?" Teach suggested, but Ace just looked at him with the same dark tone.

"I'm here to kill you, Teach, not for your nonsense." Ace spoke, and in the next moment, took two shots from Blackbeard's sniper.

The shots in Ace opened holes filled with the fire of his logia. Then Ace closed the holes and simulated his pistols with his hand, shooting at the sniper who began to run from the attack, Burgers did not stay behind, picking up an entire house while throwing it on Ace, but the commander of the second division of the Whitebeard pirates used his power and created a fire pillar breaking the house, while Burgers got a bit burned.

"Hot, hot, hot!" He suddenly said, extinguishing the fire near his champion belt.

"He's a logia, you guys back off, I can handle him." Teach said and his companions started running from there, leaving only Teach and Ace.

"Let me show you my power, captain! The power of darkness!" Teach said and everything around him was filled with darkness emanating from his feet.

The battle between Ace and Teach began, with Ace being surprised as he was grabbed by Teach after launching a black hole and sucking him in, but Ace still fought injuring Teach several times, in the end, the island was being filled by a giant sun of fire and a huge ball of darkness fighting each other.

It was only after 2 hours that the fight ended.

"Ziahahahaha!" Teach laughed seeing Ace fallen on the ground unconscious while his body bled everywhere.

"Captain!" Teach's members approached.

"Look, we caught a big fish! Ziahahahaha!" He laughed with satisfaction.