Chapter 341 - The New Era is Coming! 03 (Grand Line).

Chapter Size: 2000 Words.]
Third Person POV

Grand Line.

...

...

The events unfolding in Loguetown began to spread around the world wherever the broadcast reached, with pirates from North, West, and South Blue each drawing their own conclusions as they set sail. They declared this to be an era where the Marines were losing power and the age of pirates was advancing to a new peak.

However, for the people of the Grand Line, this could spell trouble; with all the pirates now heading for the Grand Line, the number of crimes would explode across various kingdoms.

In Alabasta, where one of the broadcasts was centered, several kingdoms had come to watch the battle, especially its allies.

"Those kids... They've really grown even more..." Kureha said, striking a pose next to the King of Drum, who kept his arms crossed, nodding.

"Chopper fainted at the end of the fight... but I no longer need to worry about him, he has very strong companions, now I can enjoy my youth," she said at the end.

"Vivi..." King Cobra also watching the broadcast murmured as soon as it was cut off.

"The princess is fine, my king," Pell spoke.

"Yes... but..." King Cobra murmured before continuing. "Did she have some volume in her belly?" he asked.

"What do you mean by that, my king?" Igaram looked surprised at the comment.

"I'm asking if she's pregnant!" he exclaimed, leaving everyone stunned. "Alabasta needs an heir! My daughter must bear the future king!" He exclaimed, leaving the guards and advisors speechless.

'I want to see my grandchild soon!' the king exclaimed in his mind, with a strong desire to continue his lineage.

"He's alive... everything turned out fine..." Elsewhere, Mr.3 was on a destroyed street while the whole place was devastated.

"I know... but I didn't want him to almost die like that... He didn't even tell us he was going to war!" Makino said with dried tears, deeply shaken by the scene of Luffy, she began kicking the ground in agony, increasing her weight and destroying the entire street.

"There's nothing we can do about it... he had everything planned, besides, he declared that Ace of the fire fists is his brother," Mr.3 spoke, trying to calm the girl.

Meanwhile, another person there was spinning in a whale form while crying, but with joy. "Luuuuuuufffffyyyyy-Chan was so amazing!" Bentham exclaimed joyfully as he watched all the scenes in front of him with delight. "He fought so hard and in the end, saved his friends, it's so incredible!!!!" he said excitedly.

In Water Seven, the mayor finished watching the broadcast with a sigh. "It seems that besides Enies Lobby, they would destroy the very headquarters of the marines... But Franky wasn't there... means he went somewhere else..." Iceburg murmured as his city was silent, it was no secret that this place was Straw Hat territory after he left here, the defeat of the marines was bad, but it also made Iceburg smile at the end.

High in the sky a few kilometers from there, Skypiea continued floating with several islands around it, while Shiki's scientist had hacked the broadcast system and put it on for everyone on the island to watch.

"Well... it looks like they did it..." A woman from Skypiea murmured.

"Thank goodness... Luffy is fine..." Uta exclaimed, touching her heart, she also felt agony with Luffy being hurt that way by the Goroseis, but in the end, he was fine.