Chapter 368 - Lovers.

Chapter Size: 2300 Words.]
Third Person POV

Skypiea.

...

...

Explosions continued happening on one of the training islands, while Luffy coated his fist with Armament Haki against another huge claw also using Haki, coming towards him. As they clashed, Luffy quickly gained the advantage, hearing a cry of pain as the animal in question flew backward with force. Luffy landed on the ground, looking at the destruction he created as the animal crashed through everything, flying backward. "Too weak..." Luffy said while a group of lions, snakes, zebras, rhinoceroses, monkeys, gorillas, wolves, and many other animals looked at him with defeated eyes around him.

"You've learned to use Haki... but you're too weak with Ryuo Haki..." Luffy murmured while the animals lowered their heads in shame. Luffy saw this and continued. "But keep training; I hope to see you all extremely powerful when the time comes," he said, as the animals just looked at him, nodding, gaining a bit of confidence.

These animals, besides their scientists managing to teach them Haki, which was something deemed impossible, had even gained some intelligence and were no longer beasts thinking only of killing each other. They even began to form some kind of society. 'Grandpa would be very happy if he saw this place; he's an enthusiast when it comes to forests or islands for training. Here, he would be living a big dream.' Luffy thought as he imagined his grandfather with stars in his eyes, starting to fight all the animals.

"Luffy..." Rebecca approached him while watching the fight with other crew members. "Yes...?" Luffy looked at her. "I wanted to know if we're going to Dressrosa soon...?" Rebecca murmured while Luffy nodded.

"You're eager to return to Dressrosa, aren't you?" Luffy smiled at her, while she nodded shyly. "Do you think you're ready to free your country?" he asked. "YES!" Rebecca exclaimed with a more confident smile.

"That's good... we'll leave soon," Luffy said as he looked at his other members. "I want you all to fight with the animals... I'll check the other island," Luffy said, while the members who were honing their Haki returned to training.

Luffy then headed to where the dinosaurs he had taken from Little Garden over a year ago were, and he had modified them as well, like the common animals. As he approached the island from the sky, he found a battle taking place. Dorry and Brogy were fighting against two huge T-Rexes, while they struck with their weapons in the areas they coated with Haki, causing a metallic sound.

Nearby, Hachi, Domino, Monet, Perona, Bonney, Frank, Brook, Foxy, Galdino, Lola, Bellamy, Bueno, Jabra, Bartolomeu, and Margareth, Wyper, Raki, were fighting using Haki against various other dinosaurs that also had mastery of Haki. As on the previous island, the dinosaurs began forming their own society due to the high intelligence they received while their bodies were larger and stronger.

This island was used for those who had already mastered Haki and wanted to refine it to the next stage. Luffy looked at the battle from a distance with a satisfied look on his face, placing this group at level 3. Luffy's main crew was divided into three groups according to their captain. The main and strongest group, level 1, consisted of all the users of Conqueror's Haki, including Luffy, Lami, Reiju, Yamato, Lucy, Zoro, Kuina, and Shirahoshi.

The second group included members who had already mastered all other types of Haki and were also extremely powerful, like Usopp, Chopper, Nami, Nojiko, Alvida, Vivi, Robin, Baby-5, Chouchou, Bepo, Enel, Hugo, Jimbei. The third group of the main crew, level 3, consisted of those who were still in the Haki development phase, like Hachi, Domino, Monet, Perona, Bonney, Frank, Brook, Uta, with Rebecca being the furthest behind, still developing her Haki.