Chapter 383 - Reception of the New World! 04.

Chapter Size: 2200 Words.]

Third Person POV

New Word.

...

...

CUT!

A government ship was sliced in half as Rebecca passed by one, leaping again through the sky with Geppo and advancing to the next.

While the nearby ships, affected by the cut Soro created in the sea and still experiencing the cascading effect pulling all ships that tried to escape their downfall unsuccessfully, fell and deteriorated into a pile of ships collapsing on top of each other, fish flailed out of the water in that space where the water had been cut to the seabed.

"This is bad!" exclaimed one of the agents, landing on one of the ships in a safer area after escaping the one falling into the abyss.

And before these agents could say anything, their ship began to levitate at that moment and it was not just one; others also began to rise as several of them did the same and began to ascend to the sky.

Dozens of ships were being lifted by a female hand, as Lami stood with her sword on her shoulder, lifting them with her raised finger.

"We have to get out of here!!" the agents exclaimed, while those who could quickly escape jumped from the ship with geppo, leaping through the air.

"Don't think you got away that easy..." Lami commented calmly, still floating in the air as she began to swing her blade, making quick cuts with one hand from a distance and without the agents being able to react. Their bodies began to be divided while they were in the air using geppo, causing them to lose control.

"My legs!!", someone exclaimed as they saw their legs trying to jump through the air, while the upper part of the body fell downwards, straight into the water, unable to do anything.

"My head... I'm falling into the sea...", another exclaimed, as his head shouted separated from the body and spinning amidst all that chaos.

Lami cut down the last of them trying to escape, until only about 20 ships remained, floating in the sky. Then, she sheathed her sword and clenched her fist that still maintained control within her Room.

At that moment, all the ships began to move against each other in the air, colliding, while their timbers groaned being crushed immediately, with explosions emerging from the equipment inside them. The government men could only scream in terror, while they were in the middle of that situation, before they started to explode completely. "Boom! Boom! Boom!" the explosions eliminated all the ships, with only debris falling from there, while Lami just looked on satisfied.

"Boom! Boom! Boom!" On the other side, other explosions continued, as a girl with blue hair advanced from ship to ship, punching them and causing explosions throughout, using the bomb fruit so that each ship would explode as soon as she touched it. The entire ship was destroyed, while the government agents turned to dust. Nojiko moved from this third ship and advanced to a fourth while continuing to leave a line of destruction, moving as fast as soru and geppo with the addition of her bomb fruit that exploded beneath the sole of her feet to become much faster than the advanced six style could generate.

Winds began to surround some of the ships in the middle of the sea still firing, leaving the agents stunned, while the ship flew through the sky with impressive violence within a hurricane suddenly created along with other ships as well. Vivi raised her hands, before slapping with both hands, and immediately, as if giant hands were around the ship, she crushed a ship with a vortex of wind and vacuum, exploding it into several pieces. She continued to do this with several ships easily with her logia of wind.