Chapter 23

Chapter 23 Listen to me

In the restaurant, Mo Junlan was using chopsticks to pick up cakes for Lingxiao to eat, and the atmosphere between the two seemed very warm.

At this moment, several people suddenly sat down at the table next to them.

However, Mo Junlan's movements did not stop, and he continued to feed Lingxiao at the same speed as before.

Lingxiao glanced at them.

"Don't look at them." Mo Junlan lowered his eyes, pursed his lips, and whispered, "They are just a group of ugly monsters."

Lingxiao, "..."

After Chu Yunhai sat down on the other side, his eyes fell on Mo Junlan involuntarily.

Chu Yunhai looked at Mo Junlan's face, and a trace of suspicion flashed in his eyes. For some reason, this person gave him a feeling of familiarity?

But he was very sure that he had never seen this person before.

"Senior Chu, why are you looking at that man? Is there something strange about him?" Yuan Yueyi asked curiously. While she was talking, she also looked at Mo Junlan.

"There is nothing strange about him. I just think his figure is a little familiar." Chu Yunhai shook his head and said, "But I must have recognized the wrong person."

The man he had seen before had a very powerful aura. Even he was intimidated and did not dare to approach casually.

The most important thing is that the man in white who wore a mask and killed the level 5 monster is a little similar to the man in white in front of him, but the temperament between the two is completely different.

Not only that, even the aura on their bodies is completely different. No matter how you look at them, they are like two people who are worlds apart.

"Really?" Lin Zhenqing murmured to herself. She looked at Mo Junlan's figure, but she always felt a strange feeling in her heart, but she couldn't say it.

Fengtian City is now in chaos, and the three major forces in the city are quarreling.

Ever since her mother died, and her death was so ignominious, her status in the Lin family has plummeted.

So after Lin Zhenqing finished the funeral for Yang Siting, she left with Chu Yunhai and the others.

The purpose of their trip was to return to Guangming College.

And with her current status, if she stayed in Fengtian City, she would only be laughed at by the people in the city.

To be honest, Lin Zhenqing actually blamed her mother a little.

As for the murderer, they have not found it yet.

Mo Junlan didn't care about their gazes at all. He was confident that the other party could not see his illusion.

What's more, Mo Junlan has never been afraid of them.

He doesn't like trouble, but it doesn't mean he is afraid of trouble.

In his previous life in the fairyland, countless people died in his hands.

Mo Junlan picked up another piece of cake and put it to Lingxiao's lips, smiling, "Xiao'er, eat another piece!"

Lingxiao blinked, then opened his mouth and ate the cake.

"Do you like it?" Mo Junlan asked with a smile.

"Lingxiao likes everything that is given by Junlan." Lingxiao said softly.

"Then I will make it for you myself next time." Mo Junlan smiled.

Lingxiao was shocked when he heard this and shook his head quickly, "No need."

"Listen to me, I have the final say." Mo Junlan's tone was not to be refused. His beautiful eyebrows slightly curved. After he finished speaking, he slowly put a piece of cake into his mouth and even pretended to enjoy it.

Lingxiao, "..."