104

If he hadn't been afraid of Mo Junlan's strength, Han Yuanxi would have taken action directly.

"Master Xi, what should we do next?" A young man standing next to Han Yuanxi asked in a low voice.

Han Yuanxi looked at Mo Junlan standing opposite him, and in addition to anger, he was more jealous.

The cultivators who could enter the Xuanwu Secret Realm were all under 30 years old. The age difference between him and the man in black should be similar, but the strength of the man in black opposite was so strong that he could beat the ninth-level monster without any chance of fighting back.

He couldn't do this at all.

Han Yuanxi did not respond to the young man's words, but said to Mo Junlan in a deep voice, "Spiritual marrow and earth fire are what our Han family wants. Do you know what the consequences of offending the Han family are?"

The other party's strength is stronger than theirs, so he has to rely on the power of his family to threaten the other party.

I hope the other party will choose to give up the earth fire and spiritual marrow because of fear of their Han family's power.

"The Han family is a major force in the Southern Spiritual Region, and it is also a family of talismans that has been passed down for thousands of years." The young man who had just spoken spoke again, "So you'd better be sensible, otherwise after leaving the Xuanwu Secret Realm, there will be no place for you in the Southern Spiritual Region."

"Han family?" Mo Junlan raised his lips and said in a cold voice, "I haven't heard of it."

Everyone was shocked again when he heard this.

"Stop talking nonsense." Mo Junlan said as he raised his hand, his eyes flashed with cold light, and he raised his lips and said, "If you want to fight, do it quickly."

When everyone saw Mo Junlan raise his hand, the scene of him dealing with the two-headed snake just now suddenly appeared in their minds, and their bodies subconsciously stepped back a few steps.

Mo Junlan looked at their reactions, then sneered and said sarcastically, "Are you all cowards?"

Everyone's face suddenly flushed when they heard this.

Han Yuanxi's face also turned green and red, and it was obvious that he was angry.

Mo Junlan's eyes flickered, he stood with his hands behind his back, his black robe fluttering in the wind, his mouth curled up a playful arc, and he said in a low voice, "It seems that you really don't dare to fight with me, but this is also normal. After all, it is human nature to be afraid of death."

Chapter 83 I think

However, just as Mo Junlan's words fell, a group of people suddenly flew over here.

Most of them were from the Guangming Academy.

When Mo Junlan saw them, he planned to leave, but at this moment, the two-headed snake started to move again, and its target was still Mo Junlan.

The roar of the two-headed snake was particularly harsh. Although it was covered with wounds, it still looked violent, and continued to attack Mo Junlan regardless of its own injuries.

Mo Junlan turned around and moved, and the strong spiritual power suddenly emerged. He raised his hand and waved, and the strong wind swept over, and it actually swept the venom sprayed by the two-headed snake to the other side.

The venom fell on the ground, and a wisp of black smoke came out instantly.

This is a corrosive venom.

The people who had just arrived here were shocked.

Han Yuanxi saw one of the young men, and a gleam of brilliance flashed quickly in his eyes. Then he walked forward and said, "Second Young Master Li, I didn't expect to see you here."

Li Chi is the grandson of the vice president of the Formation Guild. Among his peers, he is also a well-known young man. His formation talent is similar to Han Yuanxi's talent for drawing talismans, and they were born in the same year.

Therefore, people often compare them with each other, so their relationship has always been very bad.

Li Chi turned his head to look at Han Yuanxi, a trace of disdain flashed in his eyes, and he curled his lips and said, "Han Yuanxi, you look a little embarrassed!"

Han Yuanxi was unhappy, but still smiled and said, "I know you also want the spirit essence and the earth fire, but..."

"But what?" Li Chi frowned.

Others also turned their eyes to Han Yuanxi.

"But you probably can't get it." Han Yuanxi smiled slightly, but there was a hint of gloom in his eyes, then he pointed at Mo Junlan's figure and said in a faint tone, "The spirit marrow and earth fire are now on him. The cave that originally held the spirit marrow and earth fire collapsed because of him."

Upon hearing this, Li Chi couldn't help but cast his eyes on Mo Junlan.

Mo Junlan naturally heard their conversation and sneered in his heart. He was not afraid of them. At worst, he would kill them all.

The two-headed snake was still attacking Mo Junlan, but Mo Junlan was playing with the two-headed snake like he was teasing a cat. Anyway, he didn't kill the two-headed snake.

Mo Junlan turned his eyes and deliberately led the two-headed snake to where Han Yuanxi was.

Seeing this, Han Yuanxi's face suddenly changed, and he quickly moved his figure, and had to stop talking to Li Chi.

Li Chi was also startled, but Mo Junlan's target was not him.

Mo Junlan's figure flashed, and he came directly in front of Han Yuanxi in an instant. His eyes were as cold as frost, and his tone was cold, "I asked you to hit me just now, why didn't you do it? Now you want to kill someone with a borrowed knife, but it's a pity, because I will definitely let you die before everyone else."

"You dare?" Han Yuanxi said angrily, and at the same time attacked Mo Junlan.