97

Feng Jinghua, "..."

This seems to make sense.

"Do you also think what I said makes sense?" Mo Junlan smiled slightly.

Feng Jinghua suddenly felt a headache, afraid that he would be killed by the pain before the chain broke.

Mo Junlan looked at Feng Jinghua's reaction and knew what he was thinking, so he smiled and said, "I have a way."

"What way?" Feng Jinghua asked hurriedly.

"Knock you out first." Mo Junlan replied.

Feng Jinghua, "..."

"People who fainted will not be conscious." Mo Junlan said with a smile.

Feng Jinghua frowned, and finally chose the method proposed by Mo Junlan, saying, "You do it!"

Mo Junlan heard the words, and walked over and slapped Feng Jinghua unconscious with a palm.

Feng Jinghua's appearance belongs to the kind of feminine beauty. Although he looks very good, he gives people a feeling of being a little cold, especially his eyes, which are sometimes as chilling as a poisonous snake.

After confirming that Feng Jinghua was really unconscious, Mo Junlan took out the Lingxiao Sword, then raised his hand and swung it, the sword light flashed in the air, and the golden chains were cut off with one sword.

After cutting off the golden chains, Mo Junlan put away the Lingxiao Sword again.

These golden chains are all holy weapon level. If you use that holy sword to cut them, it is unknown how long it will take to cut them off!

Mo Junlan didn't want to waste time on this.

"Brother Junlan, how are you going to deal with this guy?" Lingxiao asked.

"Why do you want to punish him?" Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows and said, "I'm still waiting for him to take me to the vast fairyland!"

"What if he leaves directly?" Lingxiao said hesitantly, "The soul contract between you and him is not a master-servant relationship."

"If he really leaves directly, then I'll be unlucky." Mo Junlan said indifferently, "But we are not at a loss. We got a fairy-level space from him."

"Brother Junlan, my body is also a space." Lingxiao said in a faint tone.

"This is different." Mo Junlan shook his head and explained, "We can use this fairy-level space to confuse others. Generally speaking, the space of Lingxiao Sword is what I want to protect, and this fairy-level space is the shield I put out."

"In this way, I am more important." Lingxiao was happy again in an instant.

"Of course you are the most important." Mo Junlan couldn't help laughing. He also understood what Lingxiao meant. It turned out that he was jealous.

His sword spirit is now more and more emotional.

Not only will he compete for favor, but he will also be jealous.

Mo Junlan was happy to see Lingxiao's change.

Feng Jinghua was in a mess, not only naked, but also with disheveled hair. No matter how you looked at him, he looked like a beggar.

After a while, Mo Junlan kicked Feng Jinghua's calf with his toes and frowned, "Why hasn't he woken up yet? Do you want me to carry him out?"

"Brother Junlan, you can't carry him." Lingxiao said.

"Why?" Mo Junlan asked with a smirk.

"Because he is too dirty." Lingxiao said seriously, "He must have not taken a bath for a long time."

"That's right." Mo Junlan nodded and said, "He must have been trapped here for many years. In all these years, he probably hasn't taken a bath once. No wonder he smells so bad."

"Brother Junlan, you should stay away from him." Lingxiao said.

"Okay, I'll listen to Xiao Xiao'er." Mo Junlan said with a smile, "Who makes me like Xiao Xiao'er the most!"

If Ling Xiao was in human form now, his cheeks would definitely turn red again.

Mo Junlan didn't want to wait any longer, so he took out three silver needles from the space and pressed them into several acupuncture points on Feng Jinghua's body.

At the same time, Feng Jinghua suddenly opened his eyes and let out a pig-like scream.

Mo Junlan subconsciously took a few steps back and almost covered his ears.

Feng Jinghua suddenly turned to look at Mo Junlan, his face twisted, and he said angrily, "What did you do to me just now?"

Mo Junlan looked at Feng Jinghua's appearance, but he didn't feel a bit of guilt in his heart. He raised the corner of his mouth and smiled, "I'm helping you out of kindness!"

Feng Jinghua stood up, and then said angrily, "I think you are trying to murder me."

"If I really wanted to kill you, I would have killed you long ago." Mo Junlan hugged his arms in front of his chest, looked at Feng Jinghua opposite, and sneered, "I saw that you were unconscious, so I used this method to wake you up."

"What did you do to me? Why did I feel so much pain just now?" Feng Jinghua gritted his teeth and said.

"It's nothing. It won't kill you. I just used a silver needle to prick your painful point." Mo Junlan said lightly, "Don't be so stingy, otherwise you will age easily."

Feng Jinghua said unhappily, "Who knocked me out just now?"

"You asked me to beat you." Mo Junlan said lightly.

Feng Jinghua was choked for a moment, but still unconvinced in her heart, and snorted coldly, "Can't you use other methods? I think you did this to me on purpose."

"If I don't prick you with a needle, do you want me to kick you with my feet?" Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows.