29

Chapter 29 Go to Wumu Town

The cost of the teleportation array is one thousand spirit stones per person. After Mo Junlan paid two thousand spirit stones, he pulled Lingxiao into the teleportation array.

In order to save spirit stones, Lingxiao wanted to return to the sword, but Mo Junlan smiled and said, "Although this can save spirit stones, the spirit stones have been paid, and you can't ask for them back."

In fact, Mo Junlan just didn't want Lingxiao to turn back into a sword. As for why, he himself couldn't figure it out. Anyway, he thought it was good for Lingxiao to turn into a human form.

Lingxiao thought about it, and then said, "Then I will turn back into a sword in advance next time."

"Don't you want to be a human?" Mo Junlan couldn't help asking.

"Humans are good, but..." The reason why Lingxiao thinks humans are good is entirely because Mo Junlan is a human, but his essence is still a sword.

So he never thought about being a human.

"Don't say buts. I treat you as my own family. Do you want me to talk to a sword every day?" Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows and curled his lips, saying, "Others will think I'm crazy."

Lingxiao, "..."

He always couldn't win over Mo Junlan.

Even if you use the teleportation array, it takes time, but it is still much faster than flying with a sword.

Half an hour later, Mo Junlan and Lingxiao came out of the teleportation array. They had arrived at Wumu Town.

Wumu Town is naturally not as prosperous as Nanle City, but there are also many people.

As soon as Mo Junlan and Lingxiao came out of the teleportation array, many people's eyes fell on them.

Because Mo Junlan used illusion to change his appearance, he is not as attractive as Lingxiao at present.

Lingxiao has always had an expressionless look.

Mo Junlan smiled faintly, his mouth slightly raised, and said in a gentle voice, "We have inquired before. Although there is no such thing as a teleportation array in Wumu Town, there is an island called Tongming on the opposite side of the sea. In Tongming Island, there is a teleportation array that leads directly to Guangming City."

Wumu Town is located on the coast and is the closest to Tongming Island, so there are more people here, especially when Guangming Academy is about to recruit students. At this time, more and more cultivators will go to Wumu Town.

"Brother Junlan, are we going to fly on the sword next?" Lingxiao looked at Mo Junlan and asked.

Mo Junlan shook his head and then said, "There should be a passenger ship to Tongming Island here."

"Wouldn't it be faster for us to fly on the sword?" Lingxiao asked puzzledly.

"Do you know where Tongming Island is?" Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows and asked.

Lingxiao shook his head.

"You don't know, and I don't know either, so it's better to let someone else take us there." Mo Junlan raised his eyebrows lightly and smiled, "I don't want to fly around on the sea."

Lingxiao, "..."

"Let's go!" Mo Junlan said to Lingxiao again, "Let's go find the passenger ship here."

"Then I'll turn back into a sword." Lingxiao said.

"No need." Mo Junlan shook his head.

"Brother Junlan, we have to save spiritual stones." Lingxiao said earnestly.

"...I will find a way to earn spiritual stones, so you don't have to worry that we will be reduced to sleeping on the street in the future." Mo Junlan said.

"But it's good to save a little." Lingxiao frowned and said, "Brother Junlan, you don't have many spiritual stones on you, right?"

Mo Junlan turned his head and looked at Lingxiao, frowning and said, "Xiao'er, am I so useless in your heart? Can't I even earn spiritual stones?"