40

Chapter 48 Catching the Flower Thief

After leaving Guangming Academy, Mo Junlan and Lingxiao rented a guest room in the city.

After entering the guest room, Mo Junlan immediately took out the talisman paper and began to draw talismans.

The level of talismans is the same as that of elixirs, formations, and spiritual tools.

And the talismans drawn by Mo Junlan are basically at level eight.

In fact, Mo Junlan can draw higher-level talismans, but his ability is limited by his physical cultivation. Now he can only draw talismans of level eight at most.

Only when his cultivation becomes higher can he draw higher-level talismans.

Mo Junlan put all the talismans he had drawn into the space of Lingxiao Sword.

In this way, when dealing with the enemy, whether he or Lingxiao, they can directly take out the talismans in this space to smash.

Mo Junlan had removed the illusion disguise on his face, revealing his true appearance. He then changed into a white robe that he had never worn in Lingxuan Continent, and let Lingxiao enter his sea of consciousness. Then he pasted the invisibility talisman, and after confirming that there was really no one around, he secretly left the guest room.

He only rented this room for one day. If the innkeeper didn't see anyone tomorrow, he probably wouldn't care.

Mo Junlan let Lingxiao enter his sea of consciousness to hide his identity, and maybe he could catch the enemy off guard when he faced the enemy later.

Lingxiao also thought of this, so he cooperated with Mo Junlan.

After Mo Junlan walked to an alley where no one was passing by for the time being, he immediately tore off the invisibility talisman pasted on his body.

After appearing, Mo Junlan walked back to the busy street.

The appearance of Mo Junlan immediately attracted the attention of countless people, and their eyes flashed with surprise.

Mo Junlan could ignore the amazing looks from those people, after all, he had already gotten used to it when he was in the fairyland in his previous life.

Although Mo Junlan, who was reborn in the fairyland in his previous life, looked completely different from now, his appearance at that time was also unparalleled. Anyway, every time he appeared in front of people, he would attract the attention of countless people.

Mo Junlan restrained his own aura, his temperament was as calm as the wind, and his behavior was very elegant.

Anyway, no matter how you look at it, he is a handsome and elegant young man.

Mo Junlan seemed to be strolling on the street carelessly, and deliberately walked to crowded places.

Tianxianglou is the most famous restaurant in Guangming City. Mo Junlan is standing in front of the door of Tianxianglou at this time.

Looking at the Tianxianglou where guests keep coming in and out, Mo Junlan also chose to go in.

After entering Tianxianglou, Mo Junlan went up to the second floor and chose a seat by the window.

There is a reason why Tianxianglou is the most famous restaurant in Guangming City. Mo Junlan tasted the cakes here and found them very good.

Mo Junlan narrowed his eyes. While tasting the delicious cakes, he calmly received the messages from the little paper figures.

At the same time, Mo Junlan was also communicating with Lingxiao using his spiritual sense.

After a while, a handsome man suddenly walked towards Mo Junlan. He smiled and said, "My name is Hua Yingfeng. There is no seat in the hall. I wonder if I can share a table with you?"

Mo Junlan looked up at the man who called himself Hua Yingfeng, smiled slightly, and said, "Yes!"

Looking at Mo Junlan's smile, Hua Yingfeng couldn't help but curl his lips, and his eyes suddenly became a little deep. He sat down opposite Mo Junlan and smiled, "I wonder what your name is?"

"My surname is Jun, and my given name is Mo." Mo Junlan smiled lightly.

"Jun Mo? What a good name!" Hua Yingfeng stared at Mo Junlan's face with burning eyes.

Mo Junlan smiled but said nothing.

No matter how nice it sounds, this name is fake, so it has nothing to do with him.

"Where is Mr. Jun?" Hua Yingfeng asked again.

"I have lost my memory." Mo Junlan said lightly.

Hua Yingfeng was stunned when he heard it.

"To be honest, my brain was severely damaged, so I can't remember many things. Now I am just a wandering cultivator." Mo Junlan looked calm and still talked nonsense seriously.

"It's my fault. I shouldn't have mentioned Mr. Jun's sad things." Hua Yingfeng said apologetically.

Mo Junlan lowered his eyes and said sadly, "This matter has nothing to do with Mr. Hua. It's all my own problem."

Hua Yingfeng looked at Mo Junlan's face, his eyes moved, and then asked, "How long has Mr. Jun been in Guangming City?"

"I just came to Guangming City today." Mo Junlan's eyebrows were gentle, and he chuckled, "So I don't know much about the people and things here."

"If Mr. Jun doesn't mind, I can be Mr. Jun's guide in Guangming City." Hua Yingfeng smiled.

"This... shouldn't be too bad?" Mo Junlan seemed to hesitate.

"Does Mr. Jun dislike me?" Hua Yingfeng pretended to be sad.

"That's not the case." Mo Junlan shook his head and said, "I'm afraid it will trouble you."

"I won't feel troubled." Hua Yingfeng smiled, "I still like to make friends."