113

Looking at the people present, even Xia Liu, the president of Guangming Academy, could not help but be stunned.

Compared with the past, the number of people coming out this time is obviously much less, so something serious must have happened in the Xuanwu Secret Realm.

Among them, the Han family and the Formation Guild suffered heavy losses, because the ferocious beast that appeared later caused the death of only Han Yuanxi and Li Chi from these two forces.

And Li Chi even broke an arm and was unconscious at this time.

If Chu Yunhai had not taken Li Chi to escape before, I am afraid that even Li Chi would die in the Xuanwu Secret Realm, and the Formation Guild would really be annihilated.

However, the situation of the Formation Guild is no different from the annihilation of the whole army, because Li Chi is considered useless.

Mo Junlan's eyes swept around, but did not find Feng Jinghua's figure.

Then Mo Junlan's eyes turned to Han Yuanxi, and it seemed that no one had noticed the strangeness of Han Yuanxi at present.

But this has nothing to do with him.

At this time, many people had already left one after another. In front of everyone, Mo Junlan behaved very normally, no different from usual, so no one stopped him when he left.

Mo Junlan gained a lot from this trip to the Xuanwu Secret Realm. What made him most happy was that he found the Soul-Guiding Grass.

After returning to the dormitory, Mo Junlan released Lingxiao from the sea of consciousness.

"Brother Junlan, what are you going to do next? Refining pills or..." Lingxiao was interrupted by Mo Junlan before he finished speaking.

Mo Junlan shook his head, with a slight smile on his lips, raised his eyes to look at Lingxiao, and said meaningfully, "We won't do anything today."

Lingxiao looked at Mo Junlan in confusion.

"Today we will lie down and talk about life..." Mo Junlan said with a smile, while pulling Lingxiao's hand and walking towards the bed.

Lingxiao, "..."

He is not a human, what life can he talk about?

At the same time, the news about the black-clothed man and the level 10 beast that appeared in the Xuanwu Secret Realm was also spread.

As for the identity of the black-clothed man, no one guessed that it was Mo Junlan.

But two days later, something happened.

Although Li Chi was considered useless, he was still the grandson of the vice president of the Formation Guild, but he was dead now.

And according to the people who were present at the time, Li Chi's death was still horrible. Not only was his eyes dug out, but even his tongue and nose were cut off. His stiff face looked extremely painful.

It can be seen how vicious the person who did it was.

Li Chi died in his own room. When he died tragically, no one outside knew about it.

The murderer who could sneak into the Formation Guild to kill people quietly must have a high level of cultivation.

The vice president of the Formation Guild immediately offered a reward of 10 million spirit stones to find the murderer who killed Li Chi.

Within three days after Li Chi's death, many people died one after another. Their deaths were extremely horrible. No body was intact.

Most importantly, after the autopsy, it was found that the dead monks had all died because their essence was sucked out.

So everyone thought that this was the work of the evildoers.

Almost every day, thirty monks died, and the murderer was obviously the same person.

Two days later, news came out that Han Yuanxi, the young master of the Han family, was also attacked, but fortunately he was protected by a high-level spiritual weapon, so he was able to escape.

However, Han Yuanxi said that he saw the murderer.

According to Han Yuanxi's description, the other party was wearing a black suit and a silver mask on his face. He was the man who had appeared in the Xuanwu Secret Realm.

After hearing this rumor, Mo Junlan guessed that the recent deaths might be related to Han Yuanxi.

Not right, it should be related to another soul in Han Yuanxi's body.

"Brother Junlan, they are framing you." Lingxiao said unhappily, with murderous intent in his eyes.

Because many people have seen Mo Junlan in black clothes and a mask, many people now believe Han Yuanxi's words, so they all say that they want to find this person and then punish him with thousands of cuts.

Mo Junlan smiled indifferently, curled his lips and said, "It's just the thief crying catch thief."

"Then what should we do?" Lingxiao looked at Mo Junlan and asked.

He didn't want to see Mo Junlan take the blame for others.

Mo Junlan was very calm, raised his hand to touch his chin, his eyes moved, and raised his lips and said, "Next, let's see the situation first, anyway, they can't find me."

But he will definitely not let Han Yuanxi, who was blamed on him, go.

First of all, he must make the other party lose his reputation.

Mo Junlan has also thought of the next action plan.

In the next few days, Mo Junlan stayed in Guangming Academy and went to class obediently without asking for leave, which made Zhuang Lin a little uncomfortable.

At the same time, the death toll continued to increase, all of them died because their essence was sucked out.

After another five days, even the elders of Guangming Academy could no longer sit still.