96

Mo Junlan looked at Feng Jinghua and felt that he was really like a madman.

"Brother Junlan, why does this person look crazy?" Lingxiao's voice sounded in Mo Junlan's mind again.

"Just treat him as a fool." Mo Junlan responded to Lingxiao's words without caring.

Lingxiao, "..."

"Can you open this chain by yourself?" Mo Junlan said to Feng Jinghua.

Feng Jinghua finally returned to normal after hearing what Mo Junlan said. He shook his head and said, "No!"

His scapula was still locked, and he couldn't use his spiritual power at all.

Mo Junlan crossed his arms, curled his lips, and said to Feng Jinghua, "The center of the formation is a holy weapon, and the chain that locks your scapula seems to be a holy weapon too!"

Feng Jinghua frowned and said, "It must be cut with a holy weapon or above."

Mo Junlan raised his hand and touched his chin, curled his lips and said, "Then what should I do?"

His Lingxiao sword can cut the chain, but he doesn't want to take it out.

Although Feng Jinghua on the opposite side is now naked, the other party seems to have something like a space storage device on him.

Feng Jinghua looked at Mo Junlan's face, and his expression seemed a little indescribable.

"Have you thought of a way?" Mo Junlan asked with a blink of his eyes.

Feng Jinghua gritted his teeth and said, "The necklace on my neck is a space storage device, and there is a holy sword in it."

"Then take it out." Mo Junlan said.

"I can't use my spiritual power now, and I can't open the space." Feng Jinghua said in a muffled voice.

"So what should I do?" Mo Junlan seemed to be a little distressed.

"Come here!" Feng Jinghua said in a deep voice.

Mo Junlan walked to Feng Jinghua with a faint smile on his face.

Feng Jinghua looked at Mo Junlan in front of him, and felt a kind of twitching discomfort all over his body. He sighed and said, "Take my space necklace to recognize the master."

In order to leave this ghost place, he had to give up this space necklace.

He was so distressed.

You know, his space necklace is a fairy weapon!

It's really cheap for this stinky boy.

Mo Junlan had already seen that this was a fairy weapon, so he didn't take out the Lingxiao Sword. He had to collect some interest before he rescued this man.

The fairy-level space storage device can even hold living things.

And Feng Jinghua's fairy-level space actually has offensive and defensive properties.

The original owner of the fairy-level space was Feng Jinghua. Only when Feng Jinghua was willing could it be transferred to Mo Junlan to recognize the master.

When Mo Junlan successfully signed a contract with the fairy-level space, Feng Jinghua was no longer the owner of this fairy-level space, and he had no right to use it in the future.

Chapter 79 He is too dirty

Although Mo Junlan already has the space of Lingxiao Sword, he will not think this kind of fairy-level space with both offensive and defensive capabilities is too much.

"Remember to return the things in the space to me." Feng Jinghua said gloomily.

"There is nothing good in it, just a broken sword and a few clothes." Mo Junlan said with disdain.

"That space is mine..." Feng Jinghua seemed to suddenly remember something, and his voice suddenly paused, gritted his teeth, and turned to say, "Forget it, just return the clothes to me."

Anyway, this fairy-level space was not his. When he snatched this fairy-level space, he had no time to use it, and he had been harmed by someone.

Mo Junlan took out a sword from the fairy-level space, which was a middle-grade holy weapon.

"My swordsmanship may not be very good, so if I accidentally hurt you later, please forgive me." Mo Junlan said with a smile.

Feng Jinghua couldn't help but widen his eyes and gritted his teeth when he heard it, saying, "Be careful."

"I will try to be more careful, after all, human life is at stake." Mo Junlan nodded, then raised his hand and slashed at the golden chains with a sword.

The shaking chains also involved the wound on Feng Jinghua's body, which made him groan in pain, his face became paler, and his forehead was covered with cold sweat.

"Does it hurt?" Mo Junlan glanced at Feng Jinghua.

"Nonsense!" Feng Jinghua stared at Mo Junlan, almost biting her teeth in anger, and said angrily, "Of course it hurts, do you want to try it too?"

Mo Junlan looked at Feng Jinghua's scapula that was pierced by the golden chain, and immediately shook his head and said, "Forget about this kind of thing, not everything can be tried."

Feng Jinghua snorted coldly, his face was uncertain, and he looked at Mo Junlan and said, "I really suspect you did it on purpose."

"Thank you for your suspicion, which makes me feel that I have suddenly become so scheming." Mo Junlan said calmly.

Feng Jinghua took a deep breath, and then said to Mo Junlan, "Can't you be gentler in your actions?"

"How can this be gentle?" Mo Junlan had a faint smile on his face, poked the golden chain embedded in the stone wall with the long sword in his hand, raised his eyebrows lightly, and said with a hooked lip, "I still think my strength just now was not strong enough!"

"Do you want to hurt me to death?" Feng Jinghua stared at Mo Junlan angrily.

"That's not the case." Mo Junlan said innocently, "After all, we have to cut the chain, how can we not use some strength?"