141

"Impossible!" Lin Yuyan immediately denied, "Lin Lan had already died in a fire. This is what my parents told me. They would never lie to me about this."

And there was no need to lie to her like this.

"Mo Junlan is the former Lin Lan." Lin Zhenqing's eyes dimmed slightly, and then he said word by word, "He is not dead."

She chose to believe that Mo Junlan was Lin Lan.

"This... How is this possible? You are just kidding." Lin Yuyan naturally knew Mo Junlan's name, so she thought Lin Zhenqing was joking with her.

"Believe it or not." Lin Zhenqing said lightly, "You have done something wrong to him, so it is reasonable for him to come to you for revenge."

"If it is true, then he is killing his parents." Lin Yuyan's face was distorted, her eyes were full of resentment, and she gritted her teeth and said, "He killed his parents, which is simply unforgivable."

"He is so powerful, even if others know that he killed his relatives, what does it matter?" Lin Zhenqing said in a low voice, "Do you think someone will stand up for us?"

When she said this, her expression was full of sarcasm.

But Lin Yuyan has now fallen into an almost insane state. She cannot accept the death of Lin Yue and Liu Xiangjing.

Because once Lin Yue and Liu Xiangjing die, it means that her status in the Lin family will become very low.

In the end, even her living expenses will definitely be pitifully small.

Lin Yuyan does not think there is anything wrong with her idea. She just wants to trouble Mo Junlan now.

Thinking this way, Lin Yuyan no longer paid attention to Lin Zhenqing. All she could think about was the fact that Mo Junlan was Lin Lan.

Looking at Lin Yuyan's departing back, Lin Zhenqing sneered in her heart. This stupid woman would be better off dying at the hands of Lin Lan.

Lin Yuyan did go to find Mo Junlan. After asking the students in the North Courtyard, she quickly found Mo Junlan's dormitory.

At this time, Mo Junlan was discussing the issue of the storybook with Lingxiao.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, and Mo Junlan and Lingxiao were stunned.

Who would come to see them?

After all, they didn't have any so-called friends in this college, and their relationship with other classmates was not good.

However, Mo Junlan still walked over to open the door, and then what he saw was Lin Yuyan with a face full of resentment.

Mo Junlan, "..."

"Brother Junlan, who is the person outside?" Lingxiao didn't look up, his eyes were still on the storybook in his hand.

"I don't know her." Mo Junlan closed the door without changing his expression.

Seeing this, Lin Yuyan, who was standing outside, was startled at first, and then began to curse, "Lin Lan, get out of here, I already know your true identity..."

Mo Junlan, "..."

Another stupid woman!

To be honest, the sound insulation of their dormitory is really not very good.

Lingxiao also heard Lin Yuyan's curse, so he immediately put down the script in his hand, then turned his head to look at the door, frowned and said, "This voice seems to be Lin Yuyan's."

"Don't worry about her." Mo Junlan said lightly.

Lingxiao, "..."

However, Lin Yuyan, who was standing outside, was still cursing loudly, "Lin Lan, you are such a heartless guy. You actually killed your own parents. You are not a human being. You will be struck by lightning sooner or later. I tell you, justice is in the hearts of the people. You are a waste who is worse than an animal..."

Lingxiao couldn't listen any longer. He walked over with a gloomy face and opened the door of the dormitory. Then he raised his hand and slapped Lin Yuyan in the face.

"Ugly bastard, if you dare to curse Brother Junlan again, I will cut off your tongue immediately." Lingxiao said coldly, his eyes were full of murderous intent.

Lin Yuyan's head was hit to one side, her face became red and swollen instantly, and a trace of blood flowed from the corner of her mouth. She looked much more embarrassed than before.

Mo Junlan stood beside Lingxiao and said helplessly, "Why did you hit her?"

"Can't you hit her?" Lingxiao asked with a frown.

"You should just kick her." Mo Junlan said as he stretched out his foot and kicked Lin Yuyan.

Lin Yuyan's body fell to the ground immediately, and she looked even more embarrassed.

Mo Junlan turned to look at Lingxiao and taught him seriously, "Xiao'er, next time you hit someone, just kick them directly."

"Is it bad to slap someone in the face?" Lingxiao thought for a moment, and then said, "Brother Junlan, I remember you also liked to slap someone in the face before?"

"I'm afraid your hand will hurt." Mo Junlan said to Lingxiao, "After all, some people are really thick-skinned."

Lingxiao, "..."

In fact, he didn't feel any pain.

Of course, this can't be said in front of others.

Chapter 102 Shameless

Mo Junlan looked down at Lin Yuyan, curled his lips, and sneered, "Are you deliberately looking for trouble with me?"

After Lin Yuyan came back to her senses from the pain, her face became distorted again. She stretched out her hand to hold the wall to stand firm, and looked at Mo Junlan and Lingxiao with resentful eyes, saying hatefully, "How dare you hit someone here in Guangming College, I must tell the dean about this."